It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alright RTS fans - this is the big one!

We're proud to announce the release of our second faction (for FREE) to all our loyal fans that have purchased the game. This update contains the Guardians faction which provides support for skirmish and multiplayer games. We also have back-end support included for our new Guardians Faction Campaign which will be releasing soon.

In addition to our new faction, we have released our map editor. Information on how to use the editor can be found on our website at http://www.8bitarmies.com/mapeditor/8-BitArmiesMapEdDocV1.pdf

Thanks for hanging in there with us while we prepared this really big mega-update. We will be reviewing all feedback related to balance and any bug reports for an upcoming patch next week. Please let us know what you think.

Enjoy!

-8Bit

GAME UPDATE #10 - 05/27 @ 18:30 (PST):

NEW FEATURES:
* Support for new Guardians Faction DLC (Free)
* Map Editor released to public
thank you.I dl now.i very happy for the game.
Its safe to assume GOG will have the offline installer up on monday.
I found superb choice of menu between 2 campaign (renegade and guardians) .Its is also pleased that you have added a page in the manual that shows the guardians units.
Looking at the map editor I've seen in the future we can create campaigns. Petroglyph thank you.
Post edited May 28, 2016 by Lukin86
Awesome! Good job, Petroglyph! :-)
Lord_Kane: Its safe to assume GOG will have the offline installer up on monday.
Correct :)