It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey everyone!

Our patch yesterday had the unintentional side-effect of allowing players to build structures under FOW. We're fixing that in today's patch, along with a crash for save games that are loaded from a previous version of the game (when not compatible).

We also add a few more features you were asking for instead of waiting until next week. Let us know if you see any other issues.

Thanks,

-8Bit

NEW FEATURES:
• Host of multiplayer games can swap colors and starting locations between players.
• Host can lock out further changes by other players in the lobby.
• Additional mod support for player-created voice packs. (Instructions forthcoming)
• Show control group number in attached GUI near healthbar.
• Display game settings when browsing multiplayer lobbies

GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS / FIXES:
• Reapplying FOW check to building placement and having build grid visual update to match
• Fix for super weapon dialog hiding timer when user has a default factory that is producing sold/killed
• Leave lobby when multiplayer menu back button is pressed.
• Map Preview no longer hides details
• Delete old stale save games that no longer match the current protocol version to avoid crash
• Debrief screen now shows players and "N/A" for stats when the player exits skirmish immediately after loading into map and before any stats are collected.
• Hide lock option in skirmish
• Added Commando Crate to Co-op missions 1-4
• Fix for unit button state not clearing when losing the last default factory of a type
There is no problem . We can wait a few days. Thank you for what followed.
The update seems to be available to download :)
A small note to devs : can you take a look at the mission "Leapfrog" in campaign mode ? It's almost impossible for me to have even the silver medal, it's way too hard XD (I've gold in all the previous ones, in normal difficulty)
Splatsch: The update seems to be available to download :)
A small note to devs : can you take a look at the mission "Leapfrog" in campaign mode ? It's almost impossible for me to have even the silver medal, it's way too hard XD (I've gold in all the previous ones, in normal difficulty)
It's quite doable, but really comes down to your starting loadout and your aggressivness.
Here's the order of business:
1) Send everything but your commandos to the plato near your base. Unleash them through shift + attack-move (or command them with care if you are able to divide your attention;
2) Send two seperate groups of commandos to two generators clusters (East-East-South and West-North-North parts of the map). With just a bit of micro they even should suceed without casualties;
3) Rush enemy base, aim for the HQ;
4) Now you have crippled enemy, who can't power up themselves and helpless turrets. Have fun with your heli fleet;
Paralell) Don't forget to build-up your production lines for mass air, maybe drop some turrets at the entrance.
Now here is laid-back strategy for silver-only: take out middle of the map and generators, drop refinery near the oilfield at the ramp to your base, then build field of turrets (3x3 in chess order should be enough) at the entrance and then concentrate on building strategic weapon. Then just build more copters, send them to turret's aid and throw ballistic rockets at the enemy. Sooner or later the enemy will run out of resources and the only problem would be its strategic rockets piles. After eliminating these (there're only 4 of them if I'm correct) you will have only to bomb these turrets unto Stone Age.
But yeah, I think that expanding timer limit a bit may make gold a tad bit more accessable.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by Dition
Dition: It's quite doable, but really comes down to your starting loadout and your aggressivness.
Here's order of business:
Thanks for your help :) I'll try, but honestly, it needs to be rebalanced, it is a huge difficulty peak compared to all the previous missions. I mean some previous were hard, but this one.. Hell !
I made some researches (I remembered something was changed concerning rocket turrets and air units), and saw that a balance update may be the "problem" :
"(ROCKET TURRETS): Ground and air attacks have been separated out. While damage remains the same, attacks against aircraft are now AoE." (Patch 0.73.606090 (29 April 2016))
So I think that the mission was simply originaly designed without this balance change, and it simply should be adjusted while taking this in account :)
Dition: ... then build field of turrets (3x3 in chess order should be enough)
What do you mean by "in chess order" ?

Thanks again for help !
Dition: ... then build field of turrets (3x3 in chess order should be enough)
Splatsch: What do you mean by "in chess order" ?

Thanks again for help !
Chess order is order of two types of things sorted in order akin to the order of squares on, well, chess board.
R=rocket turret, M=minigun turret:
RMR___MRM
MRM_or RMR
RMR___MRM
Order, order, order. Order. This is not redundant at all.
Post edited May 02, 2016 by Dition
Dition: Chess order is order of two types of things sorted in order akin to the order of squares on, well, chess board.
R=rocket turret, M=minigun turret:
RMR___MRM
MRM_or RMR
RMR___MRM
Order, order, order. Order. This is not redundant at all.
Got it ;)
Thanks for the clear explanation !