It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is there a way to skip a level?
I find the last stage of the ninja runner game rather annoying, with all those bottomless pits that instantly kill you.

Edit: Is anybody willing to share their savegame? This way I can at least continue with the next game even if that means missing out on the story...
Post edited June 21, 2019 by eidolon232
eidolon232: Is there a way to skip a level?
I find the last stage of the ninja runner game rather annoying, with all those bottomless pits that instantly kill you.

Edit: Is anybody willing to share their savegame? This way I can at least continue with the next game even if that means missing out on the story...
I'd also want a complete save cause I faced a bug on Runaway level - instant blackscreen (( And I can't move further...
eidolon232: Is there a way to skip a level?

karnage5522: I'd also want a complete save cause I faced a bug on Runaway level - instant blackscreen (( And I can't move further...
Just completed the game, you can download my save here: https://file.io/fUGzTy

Have fun!