It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is this a timed adventure or can you take your time to look around? Some of the dialogue says, if I don't find the dough, that I'll be killed in a month. Thanks
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Robobc
You can take your time to look around. You will need to progress in the game and trigger an event related to the debt Joe and Christine owed such as being forced to hand over one of the safe keys to Mickey to obtain the necessary motivation to get the key back from him, get others to kill him and to find something needed to get someone to pass crucial messages and items between Joe and Christine.
Robobc: Is this a timed adventure or can you take your time to look around? Some of the dialogue says, if I don't find the dough, that I'll be killed in a month. Thanks
Just finished the game and if I recall correctly, there are only two instances where timing matters:

**Warning, spoilers ahead**

1.) Inside Grassi's office: It's an entirely non-lethal and non-violent event and you can try as many times as you want but you have to time a specific action properly to succeed.

2.) During a fight in prison, you have to feint a swing at your opponent by moving the mouse cursor towards his head and then quickly towards another part of his body before clicking to make the attack. It's super simple, you can't die and there is no timing limit to the fight nor do you need to react and have reflexes, you just have to move the cursor quickly before attacking. It's entirely fool-proof, you can't fail there.