It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

After I successfully launch the game, when on the screen for selecting inputs, the mouse cursor continually drifts to the bottom right of the screen.

This makes it impossible for me to select any of the features, or to calibrate the flight-stick, or anything.

Unplugging my mouse and just using my finger on the track-pad, as well as unplugging the flight-stick, do not seem to help.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am super-rusty on solving these old issues that used to plague games from my youth, and lack my intuitive trouble-shooting skill when it involves an additional wrapper like DosBox.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Try wiggleling any gamecontrollers or joysticks you have connected to see if the cursor moves or try disconnecting them altogether.
Nickipaedia: After I successfully launch the game, when on the screen for selecting inputs, the mouse cursor continually drifts to the bottom right of the screen.

This makes it impossible for me to select any of the features, or to calibrate the flight-stick, or anything.

Unplugging my mouse and just using my finger on the track-pad, as well as unplugging the flight-stick, do not seem to help.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am super-rusty on solving these old issues that used to plague games from my youth, and lack my intuitive trouble-shooting skill when it involves an additional wrapper like DosBox.

I do not exactly remember how I solved the issue. But I guess it was something flightstick/Joy related. Once I calibrated the thing It stopped drifting or it drifted less. Apparently you are able to move the mouse under the menus using your joystick, if it is not calibrated well the mouse drifts.

Also I recommend slow cycles to calibrate the joystick if it is impossible to do it. Other option could be try to change the timed option under the dosbox file to true of false to see which works better for you.

Greetings
Nickipaedia: After I successfully launch the game, when on the screen for selecting inputs, the mouse cursor continually drifts to the bottom right of the screen.

This happened to me not long ago. I'm trying to recall. This issue is flightstick/Joy related. Once I rectified the thing It stopped drifting or it drifted less. Apparently, you are able to move the mouse under the menus using your joystick, if it is not calibrated well the mouse drifts.
Post edited November 25, 2022 by finnallen01