It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OK This game is very cool for a dollar The only problem I have is This; when I first installed the game it worked perfectly right off the bat with the cheap gamestop xbox 360 controller I happened to have hooked up to it at the time. NO PROBLEM . then later when I hooked up another controller NOTHING. Keyboard only. The wired controller still works fine but is the only controller this game works with. I'm guessing it is an X-INPUT issue. My GC01 wireless shows up in windows devices AS an "XBOX controller for Windows" with and XBOX controller icon but "Wired controller for XBOX" works better? wierd. The difference between an XBOX One and an XBOX 360 I'm guessing is the culprit.

The other issue is GOG has no comment. Essentially the first thing they tell you is to look for the Controller Support on the games sales page but if it is not there how would I know where to look? I'm sorry I bought nearly 200 games without memorizing the details of the GOG.com layout standards

I"M SO SORRY!