This bundle includes the base game: Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark and Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters DLC.
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, and lead your troops through difficult encounters.
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Customize your troops' appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Centuries ago, a brutal beast of destruction rent the world asunder. In this time of need, the first Immortals came into their uncanny powers, powers so great that they succeeded in destroying the beast ravaging the land, where all else had failed.
To prevent such destruction from ever happening again, the Immortals banded together to form a Council that would enforce order and stability on a global scale, stepping in at any hint of war or chaos.
The Immortals might be vastly powerful, but they are few. Even they can't oversee all of the lands. This is why they rely upon their mortal agents, the Arbiters, to guard the land's people from the more day-to-day dangers they face. Arbiters range over the land, rooting out bandits, unruly monsters, and crooked officials; their word is law.
But one Arbiter uncovers the deepening corruption pervading her own order, and it falls to her to halt the spread of a threat as dire as the brutal beast of yore.
Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark - Missions and Monsters
Missions and Monsters is the first expansion to Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark and brings several new additions to enrich the gameplay. You'll now be able to recruit powerful monsters from across the land of Teora, customize them with their own classes, and send them into battle alongside the rest of your forces. As your army grows, you'll get to dispatch your troops on missions of their own to gather precious resources, earn special rewards, unlock new locations and classes, and, ultimately, keep the land a safer place! Face new challenges that will test your tactical mettle as you embark on larger-scale battles against the deadliest monsters the land has ever seen!
- Recruit and tame monsters to join your roster!
- Customize your monster allies with the new monster subclass system, selecting up to 2 optional subclasses from a selection of more than 20.
- Unlock 3 new human classes, the Beastmaster, Samurai, and Wrangler, adding a variety of new powerful abilities to your arsenal.
- Uncover new equipment and crafting recipes.
- Discover 5 new locations, featuring a combination of larger encounter battles and powerful named monster enemies.
- Face deadly new encounters, including the largest-scale battles seen in-game and challenging end-game content additions.
- Upgrade Arbiter's Guilds across the land to reap benefits and rewards for the party.
- New in-game system to send recruits out on missions lets you collect new rewards and open up new content.
- New songs will accompany you as you explore the land of Teora.
- Challenge yourself with new achievements!
© 2020 Fulqrum Publishing Ltd. Developed by 6 Eyes Studio LLC. All rights reserved.