Fallen Enchantress and the standalone expansion, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, the Fallen Enchantress/Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Map Pack DLC, and the Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes DLC: Battlegrounds, Dead World, Leader Pack, Loot Pack, and Quest Pack
A World to Build… or Destroy.
“A war is coming… a war between East and West - between Kingdoms and Empires, between man and Fallen. A future of blood and death, of chaos and destruction.
– the Oracle Ceresa
Design your sovereign with unique talents and weapons for the trials ahead. Learn powerful spells to enchant units, summon elementals, or destroy those who oppose you. Found cities and research technologies to expand your influence. Send your champions on quests to recover ancient artifacts, gain allies, or obtain the great wealth lost during the Cataclysm.
The land is not simply waiting to be claimed; it must be conquered. Darkling camps, ogre lairs and caves waiting to be explored dot the landscape. In remote corners of the world, tireless butchermen, fell demons and legendary locations are waiting to be found. Explore Varda, a pre-Cataclysm city defended by golems that have turned on the citizens and made the city into a prison. Defeat Sarog to claim the Temple of the Dragon and recruit Ashwake Dragons to your cause. Claim the Flooded Graveyard or the Pit of Sarpah to harness the powerful magical energy of those locations.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon. Players will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic, fight against terrible creatures, complete quests and rediscover lost secrets in their bid to rule the world of Elemental.Key Features
- Gain Champions Through Fame: Champions are no longer simply found, instead, they seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated. And not all of these legendary heroes were Men or Fallen…
- New Leveling System: Your sovereign and champions now evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Updated Tactical Battles: Battles are now more intense with additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and new maps.
- New Monsters: The legendary heroes didn’t reach our lands alone. The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world.
- More Magic: New spells like ‘Lightning Form’ and ‘Raise Skeletal Horde’ add new options and dangers to battle.
- Larger Maps: A new gigantic sized map delivers truly epic games.
- Updated Graphics Engine: An improved graphics engine delivers stunning new visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- And much, much more!
- Recruit Champions - Equip them with rare magical items that you create or discover. Customize your champion’s special abilities and traits as they gain levels.
- Fight in tactical battles - Battle enemy armies or the wild creatures of the world. Command your armies directly and choose between the special attacks and spells your units have learned.
- Design your units - Customize their armor and weapons. Equip units with mounts to quickly close on enemy units. Train them with specialized traits like Discipline and Ignore Pain.
- Liberate or Enslave - Transform Elemental into a noble kingdom, or an empire where citizens are fuel for your spells. Build studies and workshops to make your citizens more productive, or gallows and sacrificial altars to keep your citizens motivated.
© Stardock Entertainment. Elemental, Fallen Enchantress and Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes are trademarks of Stardock Entertainment. All rights reserved.