Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition includes the following items:
- Ancestors Legacy
- Ancestors Legacy - Digital Soundtrack
- Ancestors Legacy - Digital Artbook
- Ancestors Legacy - Saladin’s Conquest DLC
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding and pillaging enemy camps, villages and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements, will you emerge victorious.
Ancestors Legacy is a historically accurate real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in great detail thanks to the Unreal Engine 4 tech. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before, thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Ancestors Legacy - Saladin’s Conquest DLC
Take command of Saracen warriors in a brand-new single player campaign that will take you far from the battlefields of Europe. Follow another path of history and help Saladin protect his desert lands against the Crusaders. Unique new units will help you crush your enemies in 5 story-based missions and on 3 new maps for multiplayer and skirmish mode.
In the ‘Saladin’s Conquest’ campaign, players will experience the story of the greatest Sultan of Egypt and Syria, the founder of the Ayyubid dynasty – Salah ad-Din, who crossed the border to the Kingdom of Jerusalem in 1187 with the largest army he had ever commanded. As Saladin, with his prominent generals Gökböri and Abdullah, players will have the opportunity to defeat the great army of the Kingdom of Jerusalem at the Horns of Hattin. Conquer the most essential strongholds of the Levant and take part in the siege of Jerusalem.
- New playable nation, for campaign, skirmish, and multiplayer – Saracens
- New single player campaign with five missions and over 6 hours of playtime
- 3 new multiplayer maps
- New and unique units:
– four-man melee squads with the unique ability of Camouflage. Using camouflage makes them invisible to the enemy until they get really close. Their second unique skill is Explosive Traps. After placing a trap down, it will explode after 10 seconds, damaging both buildings and men, whether friendly or not.Grenadiers
– ranged four-man squad, their unique ability is firing explosive missiles that are super effective against buildings and very effective against large groups of enemies. To balance that out, they’re quite vulnerable to melee damage...Scorpion
– the Saracens’ equivalent to the ballista, which has a new model and different stats.
© 2018 Fulqrum Publishing Ltd. Developed by Destructive Creations. All rights reserved.