It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We've uploaded a new Mac patch, a Windows patch, and a new Linux installer for Shadowrun Dragonfall - Director's Cut,

For Macs: you will find a patch 2.0.5 link in your game shelf. Please make sure you have patch 2.0.3 installed as patch 2.0.5 requires it.

Linux: please re-download the installer.

Changelog for version 2.0.5:

Bug Fixes
Minor AI bug fixes and stability improvements.
Resolved issue that allowed Armor spells to stack or apply the wrong value.
Resolved issue that caused characters with 6 spells and a Totem to lose one spell.
General optimization to improve loading times.

Bug Fixes: Dragonfall Campaign
Added ability to use ESPs multiple times in Settling Debts mission.
Clarified conversations concerning the Feuerstelle mission.
Resolved issue that caused Air Spirit in MKVI to have incorrect stats.
Resolved issue that caused a conversation to loop incorrectly in the Engineer mission.
Resolved edge case issue in False Flags mission that allowed Player to exit with incorrectly set story variables.
Resolved issue that could cause incorrect conversation options to show after MKVI mission.
Resolved issue that caused incorrect UI text to be shown with Bliss Auto-Injector.
Resolved issue that caused the Knight Kings of Lightninghold theme to stop playing at an incorrect time.
Resolved issue that caused potential play blocker in Beneath the Kreuzbasar.
Resolved issue that caused Team Advancement ability “Novahot Targeting” to not be rewarded correctly.
Resolved issue that prevented selling of Paydata from the Trial Run.
Resolved rare condition that caused the Fog of War to be incorrectly applied in Earwig.
Other miscellaneous bug fixes and art polish.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

edit: the Windows patch is now live!
Post edited September 30, 2014 by JudasIscariot
The most recent patch seems to be the same one that was uploaded earlier. I'm having a hard time figuring out if my game has been updated or not...the loading screen simply says version XX'. Do I need to download the entire game from scratch? Thank you.
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Cbob60
Yes, the patch still says 2.0.3 instead of 2.0.5. Could there be a mistake with the numbering or does the account's end have an issue?
Cbob60: The most recent patch seems to be the same one that was uploaded earlier. I'm having a hard time figuring out if my game has been updated or not...the loading screen simply says version XX'. Do I need to download the entire game from scratch? Thank you.
The Windows version has NOT been updated yet as it's still in testing and we didn't get a chance to finish tests on it today but we do have it.

If you are using a non-Windows version and it still shows 2.0.3, please let me know :)
Cbob60: The most recent patch seems to be the same one that was uploaded earlier. I'm having a hard time figuring out if my game has been updated or not...the loading screen simply says version XX'. Do I need to download the entire game from scratch? Thank you.
JudasIscariot: The Windows version has NOT been updated yet as it's still in testing and we didn't get a chance to finish tests on it today but we do have it.

If you are using a non-Windows version and it still shows 2.0.3, please let me know :)
Exept that it shows both windows installer and the 2.0.3 patch as new. Same goes for mac 2.0.3 patch but linux installer is not flagged :-p
JudasIscariot: The Windows version has NOT been updated yet as it's still in testing and we didn't get a chance to finish tests on it today but we do have it.

Petrell: Exept that it shows both windows installer and the 2.0.3 patch as new. Same goes for mac 2.0.3 patch but linux installer is not flagged :-p
Yes, I know :/
@GOG: The update flags are broken since Mac versions are available. And it's even worse since there are Linux versions available. Is it really so hard to get this bugs fixed? Why can not just the systems been flagged that have changed? Why can't I switch Mac versions off when I don't have a Mac? Please GOG, do something!!
Yaaaay!
But so far the issue that caused characters with 6 spells and a Totem to lose one spell. still happened to me
after applying the patch. :(

Edit: PC version is still going through tests and will be here no later than tomorrow, sorry for the delay.
Oops i should have read this first.
Post edited September 30, 2014 by SentinelWolf
Also the version of the patch in the filename is wrong.
One thing is having standalone patch, but you don't necessarly have to do that so frustrating every time.
JudasIscariot: Bug Fixes
Excited about these, the weird load times and rare AI turn freeze were my only complaints.

I hope Windows version is up tomorrow when I want to start a new game.
JudasIscariot: Bug Fixes
MikeMaximus: Excited about these, the weird load times and rare AI turn freeze were my only complaints.

I hope Windows version is up tomorrow when I want to start a new game.
The Windows version is now up and ready for download :)
Awesome, thanks for the update! Downloading the Windows patch now. :)
I'm confused. The download page says patch version 2.0.5, but the file that was downloaded is named patch_shadowrun_dragonfall_directors_cut_2.0.2.3.exe

Shouldn't the version in the file name be 2.0.5?
brandonyoung: I'm confused. The download page says patch version 2.0.5, but the file that was downloaded is named patch_shadowrun_dragonfall_directors_cut_2.0.2.3.exe

The 2.0.2.3 is GOG installer revision number and has nothing to do with actual game version. After installing it the game should become version 2.0.5. Confusing, I know, but you'll get used to it.
brandonyoung: I'm confused. The download page says patch version 2.0.5, but the file that was downloaded is named patch_shadowrun_dragonfall_directors_cut_2.0.2.3.exe

Petrell: The 2.0.2.3 is GOG installer revision number and has nothing to do with actual game version. After installing it the game should become version 2.0.5. Confusing, I know, but you'll get used to it.
It's really confusing. I don't understand why not using the version of the game. Better, for patch that require a previus version installed they should specify it. For instance patch_200_to_205.