It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, and again I am asking: Will this patch destroy my saves? I think I am nearly through the game.
Furthermore, there ist a bug that I would like to report. I Implanted a Bliss Injector to one Arm, A Hyper Injector to my other arm, and now I am having two Hypers available. Is this going to be fixed?
Great game, btw!

EDIT:
Looks like it is fixed. And the patch does not kill the savegames. Good.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by iwontdance
Thanks for the update guys, I was wondering if linux version has been updated.
But all I had to do was to check the forums, thanks again ;)
MIK0: I don't understand why not using the version of the game.
In case they need to make changes to their installer, but without a game patch being issued. For example, when upgrading their installers to Galaxy, or if they forgot a file or dependency.

MIK0: Better, for patch that require a previus version installed they should specify it. For instance patch_200_to_205.
They sometimes do. See attached.
Attachments:
capture.png (57 Kb)
MIK0: Better, for patch that require a previus version installed they should specify it. For instance patch_200_to_205.
JMich: They sometimes do. See attached.
Heh, what a mess! I'm glad I didn't have to endure the installation of Divinity!
Timeline on 2.0.6? About to start up a new game and chomping on the bit!
could the mac version installer be updated to 2.0.5 maybe? the gog patcher for 2.0.3 doesn't work, see "Dragonfall DC Patching failed on Mac" in this forum.

edit: nvm solved it
Post edited October 27, 2014 by ark_sm