It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

salomj: Any word on the 1.0.7 patch?
Just this:
http://www.gog.com/forum/omerta_city_of_gangsters/omerta_city_of_gangsters_cat_and_mouse_bug_107_update_want_now/post2
I contacted support and they blame kalypso, and I contacted kalypso and they have not replied.
salomj: I contacted support and they blame kalypso, and I contacted kalypso and they have not replied.
I just took a quick look at the Kalypso forum and noticed that the complaints have slowed down. Maybe that means that everyone is giving up until the next patch. So maybe it will be soon.
Any news about patch ?
To quote a famous movie: "Hello! Anybody home?" we're still waiting for the patch...
does someone remeber that we have BOUGHT the game but we can't still play for some bugs?
I decided to email Kalypso. I figure if nobody bothers them, they'll think "We'll focus on Tropico 5, who cares about the broken Omerta GOG people"
You want to know the ridiculous thing? I emailed them back in January about this - they said that the patch would be released 'soon'
Guess I'll chime in as yet another disgruntled customer whose game just ground to a halt over the Georgia Avenue (Garden Pier I lucked into a workaround for) bug.

The game's devs released the patch five months ago...
Me too - I can't even use cheats to bypass the bugged mission since I installed the latest DLC...
I'm not really affected as I already completed the game before they broke it, but couldn't GOG include the old version as an extra as long as it takes Kalypso to release the new patch? This way everybody could finish the original campaign as well as play The Japanese Incentive (for which 1.06 is needed).
This whole fiasco has taught me something about GoG. They are called Good Old Games (GOG) for a reason. Good deals and no DRM on good old games but buyer beware on the new ones.

I, for one, won't be purchasing another relatively new game from GoG. I'll stick to the oldies for GoG and try somewhere else for newer releases.
Hi GOG.

Is there any updates on the rumored 1.08 patch?
muttonchoptim: This whole fiasco has taught me something about GoG. They are called Good Old Games (GOG) for a reason. Good deals and no DRM on good old games but buyer beware on the new ones.

I, for one, won't be purchasing another relatively new game from GoG. I'll stick to the oldies for GoG and try somewhere else for newer releases.
It isn't GOG's fault though. If Kalypso simply refuses to release a patch for their GOG version, even with GOG bugging them, what can GOG do?

A majority of the new games released here have their patches sent quickly to GOG.
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Nicole28
One thing for sure I doubt kalypso will sell many games on GoG after this. Purchased it on pre release and still not playable. This is the fist game purchased on GoG that looks like I will nevr be able to play.

Regards
muttonchoptim: This whole fiasco has taught me something about GoG. They are called Good Old Games (GOG) for a reason. Good deals and no DRM on good old games but buyer beware on the new ones.

Well, if all you want Gog to have is *Old* games, then you might as well dig their grave for them. Or just fire all but one person.