It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marklaur: One thing for sure I doubt kalypso will sell many games on GoG after this. Purchased it on pre release and still not playable. This is the fist game purchased on GoG that looks like I will nevr be able to play.
To be fair it was fully playable before patch 1.06. I completed the game without any bugs.

But yes, it's ridiculous that the game is broken for months now and Kalypso refuses to fix it. And as said before, I don't understand why GOG doesn't include the latest working version as a bonus. That way everything would be fine for everyone for the time it takes to get the next patch.
marklaur: One thing for sure I doubt kalypso will sell many games on GoG after this. Purchased it on pre release and still not playable. This is the fist game purchased on GoG that looks like I will nevr be able to play.
PaterAlf: To be fair it was fully playable before patch 1.06. I completed the game without any bugs.

But yes, it's ridiculous that the game is broken for months now and Kalypso refuses to fix it. And as said before, I don't understand why GOG doesn't include the latest working version as a bonus. That way everything would be fine for everyone for the time it takes to get the next patch.
What does GOG have to do with it if the developer and/or publisher does not supply the latest version to them?

To me it seems Kalypso has dropped all support of no-Steam versions of Omerta. I hope it will change when the DLC will be available on the consoles "later this year" because this was all I could get from the cryptic official message on their board when the question for the GOG patch was raised.
http://www.forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=22295

Although I don't understand what the console version has to do with game on the PC. Maybe they should hand out Steam-key replacements for Omerta on GOG, even though I do not want my games on Steam and probably would not use it anyway.

GOG should at least ask for the patch and put some pressure on Kalypso again and again though. I certainly see this in their responsibility towards us as customers of GOG. So far it only leaves a bad taste to buy Kalypso games on GOG or anywhere outside of Steam and I am not even talking about their DLC-policy. If Kalypso thinks that they can motivate me to buy their games on Steam instead of GOG by denying a continuous support here, they are certainly wrong! From my point of view Kalypso never was a prime-publisher for quality games, but this is getting ridiculous. It is only sad for the developers under Kalypso I suppose, but I won't speculate if Haemimont Games is innocent in the current situation.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by Quasebarth
PaterAlf: To be fair it was fully playable before patch 1.06. I completed the game without any bugs.

Quasebarth: What does GOG have to do with it if the developer and/or publisher does not supply the latest version to them?
Nothing or at least not very much. But they could simply include the old version of the game (1.05) as a bonus download. That way it would be possible for players to play the base game (that was broken with patch 1.06) as well as play The Japanese Incentive (for which 1.06 is needed). And it would take away lot of the bad reputation they get for selling a non-working version of a game (even if it's not their fault).
That's good to hear.

With what is on our shelf can we play a version before 1.06? Is there a way of downgrading as my shelf only shows a single installer for the game and 4 DLC and another for the Japanese Incentive DLC.

Regards MarkL
marklaur: That's good to hear.

With what is on our shelf can we play a version before 1.06? Is there a way of downgrading as my shelf only shows a single installer for the game and 4 DLC and another for the Japanese Incentive DLC.

Regards MarkL
No, you can't play an older version with the current installer. That's why I said that GOG should include the old version (1.04?) as a bonus. If they'd do it all problems would be solved for now (of course I don't know if they are allowed to do it).

Maybe someone should write to support and ask them?
PaterAlf: Maybe someone should write to support and ask them?
I did and got an answer quite fast. They said sorry about the delay, they´re still working on the GOG - Patch and the patch will come. Whatever that means ;)
So let´s see.
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Prian
I'm so glad I never continued this game aside from the demo. I'm not touching it until Kalypose have got their shit together and released the last patches.
nice game...
if it wasn't for free i would sure be angry that it's bugged
muttonchoptim: This whole fiasco has taught me something about GoG. They are called Good Old Games (GOG) for a reason. Good deals and no DRM on good old games but buyer beware on the new ones.

I, for one, won't be purchasing another relatively new game from GoG. I'll stick to the oldies for GoG and try somewhere else for newer releases.
Nicole28: It isn't GOG's fault though. If Kalypso simply refuses to release a patch for their GOG version, even with GOG bugging them, what can GOG do?

A majority of the new games released here have their patches sent quickly to GOG.
Funny you should say that because gog had to contact Snowedin Studios about Windforge's latest patch ( nearly 2 months out of date for gog). We finally have it coming next week. I think some developers just stop caring after a while and try to get away with it.
micktiegs_8: Funny you should say that because gog had to contact Snowedin Studios about Windforge's latest patch ( nearly 2 months out of date for gog). We finally have it coming next week. I think some developers just stop caring after a while and try to get away with it.
Wow, I didn't know that at all. I guess I spoke too soon about the matter. It's a good thing I tend to stick to my rule of usually not getting games straight on release. I have Windforge on wishlist, but didn't buy it yet.
How to make Polish subtitles?
I downloaded game but thare isnt polish subtitles
Post edited July 05, 2014 by Buczek
You should have selected the language before downloading.

Attached is a picture showing where that option is:
Attachments:
Post edited July 05, 2014 by Anaxphone
I have selected, but it doesnt work
Oh, sorry that I'd misunderstood you, then.

I can't help with that part, I fear. You may need to ask Support.
Thank you for your interest.

I found on win 8 descop ikon "Omerta..... support" i choose a polish language.
Im plainfg and having fun :):)
Post edited July 05, 2014 by Buczek