It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest version of Inquisitor on our servers and onto your game shelves :) These are new installers instead of one new installer and a Czech language pack.

Version 1.10.16 changelog:

- Learning the truth about soldier Harph from Tinthan should work
correctly now
- Dialogue with Archbishop Laurencius shouldn't leave player without an
answer anymore
- All dogs in the Dark Cave should be hostile now
- New and updated fonts used
- Transmutation spell called Transubstantiation correctly now
- Fathor's quest can now be completed by giving him a sheep
- Riemann's missing text string added for priest
- New polished item descriptions and notes/proofs from Nick Garrett used
- Braham now asks the priest for the right amount of money when asked
about Benthley
- Various other changes in the texts

Thanks and have a nice day :)

edit: corrected a spelling mistake. Thanks, Coelocanth! :D
Post edited October 22, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have uploaded the latest version of Inquisitor on our servers and onto your game shelves :) These are new installers instead of one new installer and a Czech language pack.
Nice...Thanks, JI!
Post edited October 22, 2013 by SpiderFighter
Nice, I did not thought they would update this game anymore :)
1.10.16? Why is the installer number on my shelf 2.1.0.14? Just curious.

*edit* and should this:

Transmutation spell called Transsubstation correctly now

be Transubstantiation? :P
Post edited October 22, 2013 by Coelocanth
Coelocanth: 1.10.16? Why is the installer number on my shelf 2.1.0.14? Just curious.

*edit* and should this:

Well, those are the official notes :) I'll correct my post though :D
Thanks for the info about update.
I'm curious why they made a new 1.7 GB installer instead of a (probably 100k) update patch.
Coelocanth: 1.10.16? Why is the installer number on my shelf 2.1.0.14? Just curious.
1.10.16 is the version of the game. 2.1.0.14 is GOG's internal version for their installer for the game. Neither number has anything to do with the other.

Which can be rather confusing, and this question gets asked a lot. I think there's a wishlist item somewhere to include the game version on the shelf instead of, or in addition to, the GOG installer version.
Coelocanth: *edit* and should this:

JudasIscariot: Well, those are the official notes :) I'll correct my post though :D
Oh yes, we are aware of this. The bug report said: "There is Transmutation in the game, while the Book of Magic says Transsubstation." So I've changed Transmutation in the game to match the Book and by the time I realized that Transsubstation should be Transubstantiation in fact, it was too late to fix it in 1.10.16. In the meantime, we made another correction and the spell is called Transubstantiation both in the game and the Book of Magic now. This fix will be part of the next patch (1.10.17).
JudasIscariot: Well, those are the official notes :) I'll correct my post though :D
Kovi: Oh yes, we are aware of this. The bug report said: "There is Transmutation in the game, while the Book of Magic says Transsubstation." So I've changed Transmutation in the game to match the Book and by the time I realized that Transsubstation should be Transubstantiation in fact, it was too late to fix it in 1.10.16. In the meantime, we made another correction and the spell is called Transubstantiation both in the game and the Book of Magic now. This fix will be part of the next patch (1.10.17).
Great to see this unique and ambitious game being supported and improved. It's just got so much character. Thanks to the devs!
Kovi: Oh yes, we are aware of this. The bug report said: "There is Transmutation in the game, while the Book of Magic says Transsubstation." So I've changed Transmutation in the game to match the Book and by the time I realized that Transsubstation should be Transubstantiation in fact, it was too late to fix it in 1.10.16. In the meantime, we made another correction and the spell is called Transubstantiation both in the game and the Book of Magic now. This fix will be part of the next patch (1.10.17).
Thanks for the reply, Kovi, and I hope you know my comment was tongue-in-cheek. :)
Wonderful, thank you very much for the update!
Can I kwnow where and how to update the game Inquisitor?
Thank
myoho: Can I kwnow where and how to update the game Inquisitor?
Thank
Just go to your game shelf and download and run the installer. My Account, games, Inquisitor)
Post edited October 26, 2013 by Huff
I liked this game a lot, though a bit buggy. I'm pleased to see it's still supported!