It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for continuing to update!
Did they sort up their mess with the left and right channels ( sound ) being inverted ?
Ormenelle: Did they sort up their mess with the left and right channels ( sound ) being inverted ?
I don't think so because I can't see this issue in my list of things to check and fix that I sent to the developers. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I hear about it, so I'll put it on the list and let's hope they will have a look at it.
Is the update savegame compatible?
blobov: Is the update savegame compatible?
Not had any problems with mine so far, so I say Yes !
Ormenelle: Did they sort up their mess with the left and right channels ( sound ) being inverted ?
Kovi: I don't think so because I can't see this issue in my list of things to check and fix that I sent to the developers. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I hear about it, so I'll put it on the list and let's hope they will have a look at it.
Okay, thanks. Here's a link to the original report/question that went unnoticed :
http://www.gog.com/forum/inquisitor/sound_bug_inverted_leftright_channels
I am waiting for Inquisitor to pop up on this Insomnia sale.
But if I recall correctly, it was in DIRE need of a patch (official or community) ?
kojocel: But if I recall correctly, it was in DIRE need of a patch (official or community) ?
Well, that depends on what you expect from this game. It has some rough edges, some questionable design decisions etc., but I think that you shouldn't run into any game breaking bugs or anything like that which means that you should be able to finish the game with no problems. It's just whether you are willing to play by the developers' rules - to drink a lot of potions, be poisoned often, find out how this or that works the hard way, things like that.
kojocel: But if I recall correctly, it was in DIRE need of a patch (official or community) ?
Kovi: Well, that depends on what you expect from this game. It has some rough edges, some questionable design decisions etc., but I think that you shouldn't run into any game breaking bugs or anything like that which means that you should be able to finish the game with no problems. It's just whether you are willing to play by the developers' rules - to drink a lot of potions, be poisoned often, find out how this or that works the hard way, things like that.
I played this game (a bit) a while back, at my friend's.
- After a couple of hours of game-play, some odd red squares started to pop up: discrete at first and then taking up to half screen.
- I also remember I couldn't complete one quest that involved a sheep.
- the UI was scaling terribly with various resolutions - lots of its elements were out of the screen.
- potions not stacking (especially in this game!)

I absolutely loved its setting, story, dialogues, art, etc and that is why I insisted on buying it now. Thank god I got it.
Post edited May 19, 2014 by kojocel
kojocel: - After a couple of hours of game-play, some odd red squares started to pop up: discrete at first and then taking up to half screen.
This is a memory leak. The only solution is to quit the game right away and run it again. That is why it is important to save often into different slots. You also shouldn't save once a red square appears because that could corrupt your save file.

kojocel: - I also remember I couldn't complete one quest that involved a sheep.
You probably mean the quest to bring a sheep to Ogre Fathor from the Abandoned Cave. This bug was fixed in 1.10.16.

kojocel: - the UI was scaling terribly with various resolutions - lots of its elements were out of the screen.
Really? I never heard of such an issue before, if I'm not mistaken. It sounds interesting.

kojocel: - potions not stacking (especially in this game!)
Yes, they are still not stacking, unfortunately.
kojocel: - After a couple of hours of game-play, some odd red squares started to pop up: discrete at first and then taking up to half screen.
Kovi: This is a memory leak. The only solution is to quit the game right away and run it again. That is why it is important to save often into different slots. You also shouldn't save once a red square appears because that could corrupt your save file.

kojocel: - the UI was scaling terribly with various resolutions - lots of its elements were out of the screen.
Kovi: Really? I never heard of such an issue before, if I'm not mistaken. It sounds interesting.
1. Thing is, this memory leak is what made me stop playing it. After I first received this error, things got from bad to worse, and I mean much worse, to the point where they started to appear after 5 -10 min from launching the game.

2. Yes, UI issue: you see, I'm a bit of a "retro" style player myself, which means I love playing on low resolutions. I know it sounds odd.
So if you lower it to 800x600, you'll see how bad it is (for me). It might have been an issue on 1024x768 too, I don't remember.
On high resolutions, it's horrible too, because UI doesn't catch up with it, and all its elements are way too small.

Cheers.

P.S. Thank you Kovi, for being one of the most helpful and active members in Inquisitor forums!
Post edited May 22, 2014 by kojocel
What about the 1.10.17 version ? Soon ?
MaxFulvus: What about the 1.10.17 version ? Soon ?
That is hard to guess. It is up to our producer to settle this with GOG.com and I don't know if he has sent them the update already. I hope so though.
MaxFulvus: What about the 1.10.17 version ? Soon ?
Kovi: That is hard to guess. It is up to our producer to settle this with GOG.com and I don't know if he has sent them the update already. I hope so though.
Ok thank you. The most important is that both GOG & Steam players have the same updates, even if it would be better simultaneously.
There is a 1.10.17 patch ?

Any download link, please?
Post edited May 29, 2014 by kojocel