It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

@Bustacap Sorry, to clarify the CAPTCHA appeared when I was not aware of the workaround. You are correct in saying that the CAPTCHA does not appear after the workaround.

Sorry to be a pain bit when you claim the PSN page on GOG GALAXY are you talking about the got app?
I can see on the left-hand side a list of all platforms bookmark
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Phantom68
high rated
Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64 and change it from:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

to:
stored_npsso = "Copied value of npsso"
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
IT WORKED! THANKS A LOT!
bejito81: I just did it,
it worked fine, but you HAVE TO claim the game in the top banner
Phantom68: How do you claim it, The Banner that says CLAIM THE GOG.COM VERSION FOR FREE is not clickable and if I search for the game on the store it will ask me to pay for it.
Honestly, this PSN debacle has been nothing but pain in the backside.
Firstly the workaround issue, then the offline issue and now that I have solved it the game will appear in my library yet no issue with games from STEAM, EPIC, etc
Bustacap: are you getting a captcha in gog?
Phantom68: Yes I did which got stuck in a loop causing the timeout issue but if you see my other post I found a solution to the offline problem which requires the plugin to be deleted after I applied the workaround however the game does not appear in my library yet all the STEAM and EPIC games have appeared. Someone has stated you need to claim the game by clicking on a banner but I cannot figure out which banner and the promotion's banner cannot be clicked
gaming-freak12: Tried doing the steps suggested with the npsso; can't get it to connect because it keeps saying "offline - Retry?"
Phantom68: Try my solution for the offline issue
yeah, your method doesn't work. It's basically back to the start of the problem
Phantom68: I can see on the left-hand side a list of all platforms bookmark
yup, there click on playstation, then look for the witcher 3, click on it and the banner should be on the games overview page
vickers500: Can you clarify the text that comes AFTER the code credentials, so I know I'm not replacing needed text/commands with my key?

Does THIS get replaced? stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does ALL OF THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None
Bustacap: everything on that line after: stored_npsso =
Thank you! That helped, got my Witcher 3 PC version finally.
Tried bustacap's method again and it worked. Got my claimed copy of Witcher 3 GOTY now; thanks bustacap.

Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

to:
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
rogernardson: I love you man
Bro, you're the man, it worked!
i did all this and its saying PlayStation is offline Retry

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Sprinks03: IT WORKED! THANKS A LOT!
For me have the mensage offline. How I fix this problem?
Phantom68: I can see on the left-hand side a list of all platforms bookmark
Bustacap: yup, there click on playstation, then look for the witcher 3, click on it and the banner should be on the games overview page
When I click on the bookmark called PlayStation on the left-hand side the centre screen is empty with the words 'no result' (basically there are no games) whereas if I do the same for steam or epic I can see games there.
The search at the top is only to search within the bookmark so as I have no games in the PlayStation bookmark it cannot find them
If I click on the PLUS button and search for the Witcher 3 (basically to manually add it) I get on the page of the game where I am asked to buy the game or mark it as owned. If I mark it as owned it wants me to link an exec.

Honestly you get free games on the epic store and many other platforms and the process has not taken hours like it is taking with GOG> It is like they do not want to give yo the game lol
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Phantom68
Sprinks03: IT WORKED! THANKS A LOT!
Bis.boubee: For me have the mensage offline. How I fix this problem?
Hi, I had the same issue, was using Firefox for get the npsso, but when I used IE i got a totaly differnt "npsso" and then it worked. Maybe you try a different browser:
Thanks to Bustacap for work around.

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
rogernardson: I love you man
Bro I appreciate what you did for us!! this worked!! Thank you!

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
10/10 Thank you so much!!!!
Bis.boubee: For me have the mensage offline. How I fix this problem?
00markus00: Hi, I had the same issue, was using Firefox for get the npsso, but when I used IE i got a totaly differnt "npsso" and then it worked. Maybe you try a different browser:
Thanks to Bustacap for work around.
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":"[url=https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters]https://auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters[/url]":[]} what to do with this?
I give up. It says I already have an account connected, however nothing shows up in the integrations.