It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow that's some much hassle... Just wait for a fix from the devs...

Linking to PSN being down defeats the purpose of their The Witcher 3 GOG's giveaway, they wouldn't let PS owners of the game miss the giveaway for a bug on their end, so I assume they will come up with a fix very soon.
Phantom68: This is not working.
I definitely copied everything including the ""
I was still logged in PlayStation sotre
the moment I complete the workaround it shows online for 5 seconds and then offline please retry
I exited GOG, logged out of PSN logged in again and repeated the workaround 3 times and I am still offline.

The issue is that useless horrendous CAPTCHA that gets stuck in a loop causing the timeout issue.
The workaround only works for few seconds and then I go offline even though I am still logged into PSN.
I tried with and without 2FA
I noticed other people are having this issue so is there an answer to how to resolve the OFFLINE problem?
Please do not say copy the npsso with quotes because that is what I have done

I logged a ticket with GOG but given COVID I am told the response time is 4 weeks so useless to get a copy of the Witcher 3.
Also I have read that people that got a response were told just to try again (pretty useless).

I do not have another PC with an older version of Windows to resolve this issue
are you getting a captcha in gog?
The link ca.account.sony . com /api /v1/ ssocookie doesn't work for me :(

I get the error " {"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":"https://
auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters":[]}" Does anyone get the same error ?

Thank you !
bendos: Wow that's some much hassle... Just wait for a fix from the devs...

Linking to PSN being down defeats the purpose of their The Witcher 3 GOG's giveaway, they wouldn't let PS owners of the game miss the giveaway for a bug on their end, so I assume they will come up with a fix very soon.
the problem has existed for months, so i wouldnt count on it :P
Krecio: Had same problem.

1. Close GOG app.
2. Sign out PSN.
3. Sign in PSN.
4. npsso at https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie should refresh.
5. Paste new code: stored_npsso = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" (xxxxxx is a code)
6. Run GOG
7. Connect with PSN acc.
8. Profit.
kdwryan: oh i solved it, i pasted {"npsso":"XXXXX"}

but change just "XXXX" i can do it

THX
- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
% LocalAppData% \ GOG.com \ Galaxy \ plugins \ installed \

- open the psn_ {random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favorite text editor
here in my there is no psn folder! What should I do? create a psn folder? no plugin.py file how do I create one?

1. Close GOG app.
2. Sign out PSN.
3. Sign in PSN.
4. npsso at https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie should refresh.
5. Paste new code: stored_npsso = "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" (xxxxxx is a code) where do I copy this or paste it? where do i copy and paste? if it is in the folder you don’t have it on my pc!
6. Run GOG
7. Connect with PSN acc.
8. Profit.
I've done all the steps and even then it doesn't work.
bendos: Wow that's some much hassle... Just wait for a fix from the devs...

This error has been around for a year. look at the first message in the thread, dated August 6, 2019.
Only thanks to the distribution of the game, this topic has raised the resonance and perhaps the developers will still pay attention to this error and fix it. But how soon it will be done is unknown, so we use what we have.
For all people still having the offline issue after using the Bustacap: workaround here is what you can do,

Make sure you follow the workaround correctly and DO NOT close the browser tab with your PlayStation store logged in account

After you complete the workaround you should notice that the Playstation network in GOG appears connected for a few seconds and then goes offline

Make sure you exit GOG. Do not send it to the tasks bar you must exit

Go to C:\Users\vince\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed and the psn folder (whatever it is called on your PC) and delete the plugin you previously edited with the new npsso

Reload GOG and when you go to settings and Integration you will see that you are disconnected or failed to connect. Let it retry to connect and now it will remain connected and will n to go offline.

I tried the workaround 4 times and PSN always went offline after a few seconds but when I took the above steps it finally worked.

Hope it will help you too.
Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64 and change it from:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

to:
stored_npsso = "Copied value of npsso"
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
Metalcrusades: This worked!
But The Witcher 3 isn't showing up in my owned PS games...
F
I just did it,
it worked fine, but you HAVE TO claim the game in the top banner

Copy content of "npsso"

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

to:
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
Thank you soooo much for this fix big time
Tried doing the steps suggested with the npsso; can't get it to connect because it keeps saying "offline - Retry?"
Metalcrusades: This worked!
But The Witcher 3 isn't showing up in my owned PS games...
F
bejito81: I just did it,
it worked fine, but you HAVE TO claim the game in the top banner
How do you claim it, The Banner that says CLAIM THE GOG.COM VERSION FOR FREE is not clickable and if I search for the game on the store it will ask me to pay for it.
Honestly, this PSN debacle has been nothing but pain in the backside.
Firstly the workaround issue, then the offline issue and now that I have solved it the game will appear in my library yet no issue with games from STEAM, EPIC, etc
Phantom68: This is not working.
I definitely copied everything including the ""
I was still logged in PlayStation sotre
the moment I complete the workaround it shows online for 5 seconds and then offline please retry
I exited GOG, logged out of PSN logged in again and repeated the workaround 3 times and I am still offline.

The issue is that useless horrendous CAPTCHA that gets stuck in a loop causing the timeout issue.
The workaround only works for few seconds and then I go offline even though I am still logged into PSN.
I tried with and without 2FA
I noticed other people are having this issue so is there an answer to how to resolve the OFFLINE problem?
Please do not say copy the npsso with quotes because that is what I have done

I logged a ticket with GOG but given COVID I am told the response time is 4 weeks so useless to get a copy of the Witcher 3.
Also I have read that people that got a response were told just to try again (pretty useless).

I do not have another PC with an older version of Windows to resolve this issue
Bustacap: are you getting a captcha in gog?
Yes I did which got stuck in a loop causing the timeout issue but if you see my other post I found a solution to the offline problem which requires the plugin to be deleted after I applied the workaround however the game does not appear in my library yet all the STEAM and EPIC games have appeared. Someone has stated you need to claim the game by clicking on a banner but I cannot figure out which banner and the promotion's banner cannot be clicked
gaming-freak12: Tried doing the steps suggested with the npsso; can't get it to connect because it keeps saying "offline - Retry?"
Try my solution for the offline issue
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Phantom68
Valstorr: The link ca.account.sony . com /api /v1/ ssocookie doesn't work for me :(

I get the error " {"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":"https://
auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/docs/","parameters":[]}" Does anyone get the same error ?

Thank you !
Yes, you're probably not yet logged in in ps network on your browser.
Login via store.playstation.com first
Phantom68: Yes I did which got stuck in a loop causing the timeout issue but if you see my other post I found a solution to the offline problem which requires the plugin to be deleted after I applied the workaround however the game does not appear in my library yet all the STEAM and EPIC games have appeared. Someone has stated you need to claim the game by clicking on a banner but I cannot figure out which banner and the promotion's banner cannot be clicked
i was just wondering because there shouldnt have been a captcha or a login window with the workaround.

the banner is on the witcher 3 psn page in gog galaxy

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Can you clarify the text that comes AFTER the code credentials, so I know I'm not replacing needed text/commands with my key?

Does THIS get replaced? stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does ALL OF THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does ALL OF THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Because I've tried various combinations and nothing works
Post edited June 17, 2020 by vickers500
vickers500: Can you clarify the text that comes AFTER the code credentials, so I know I'm not replacing needed text/commands with my key?

Does THIS get replaced? stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

Or does THIS stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

everything on that line after: stored_npsso =