It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We'll be removing a number of games from the GOG.com catalog - here's your last call to get them with a special discount!

Today, we're here to honor the promise we gave you to announce ahead of time whenever we're taking a game down from sales. We wanted to give you one last chance to get the titles we're delisting with a considerable discount, and the partners involved agreed. There are 35 games on that list and you can get them all for up to 80% off until Tuesday, September 2, at 3:59AM GMT. Any title you buy will remain in your collection even after it's removed from our catalog, so you can always download and re-download the installers and bonus content. Check out the promo page to see which games this concerns.

We're still ironing out a few details. For now, the promo pages, like the one for the Last Chance Special, list all the game prices only in US dollars. But don't freak out: if you chose to use your local currency you will see the prices in local currency in checkout, and you can still finalize the transaction in local currency. We hope to have this issue fixed within the next weeks.
liquidsnakehpks: tons of nordic games here drm free just like gog
http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/company/nordic-games
or on Shiny Loot
But sadly not Silver :/
The_Blog: But sadly not Silver :/
what is silver ? i have heard of silverfall http://www.dotemu.com/en/download-game/1165/silverfall

nvm found it , looks like a good old game damn
Post edited September 07, 2014 by liquidsnakehpks
high rated
Check your inbox.
Post edited September 07, 2014 by Christoph89
amok: or on Shiny Loot
I really hate how ShinyLoot doesn't have filtering by company.
Christoph89: Check your inbox.
OMG, this community is truly Awesome!
I send you a list of some Steam games you can choose from if you are interested :)
Did anybody make a note of which games were removed? I only just noticed this news, so I know I'm too late now, but I'd still like to know what I missed. :(

The link in this very forum thread still works: /promo/last_chance_special_promo_270814
but the list there is empty because the individual games have since disappeared.

Then there's this update: /news/welcome_to_the_fresher_better_gogcom
That links to another news post: /news/last_chance_special
which just gives me a 404 error.

It doesn't seem like anyone wrote down all the games in this thread yet either, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance for your answer!
Retodon8: Did anybody make a note of which games were removed? I only just noticed this news, so I know I'm too late now, but I'd still like to know what I missed. :(

The link in this very forum thread still works: /promo/last_chance_special_promo_270814
but the list there is empty because the individual games have since disappeared.

Then there's this update: /news/welcome_to_the_fresher_better_gogcom
That links to another news post: /news/last_chance_special
which just gives me a 404 error.

It doesn't seem like anyone wrote down all the games in this thread yet either, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advance for your answer!
Here you go. The affected games were removed on 1 September.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: Here you go. The affected games were removed on 1 September.
Any particular reason that games removed on the same date are not listed in alphabetical order?
HypersomniacLive: Any particular reason that games removed on the same date are not listed in alphabetical order?
I guess the uploader uploaded them the way they were sorted on the promo.
Luckly I bought Silver some months ago! Phew...

Edit:

Sorry, tburger. I realized that when I posted that is a topic of 2 months ago.

I was searching about the reviews what the people bought the game Silver on the own page. But it's gone! So then I reached of this thread searching the forum.

To not ressurect the thread again, I edited this post answering you below. lol
Post edited November 11, 2014 by New_Wave
high rated
Please don't necro such threads - I almost got heart attack :-/
tburger: Please don't necro such threads - I almost got heart attack :-/
^THIS!^
haleisback: GOG why don't you just let the publishers decide what they want to charge and how they want to charge instead of forcing your decisions on them.
You would get tons more publishers and people would actually be able to buy games from you,as it is your losing the games you have and never getting games you could if you just let the publishers choose.

I want my games drm free,i don't care if there more expensive or not i just want GAMES DRM free.you don't get games and you don't get my money,if i want a game and it's not available DRM free i'll get it from steam,lots of people will to.

Stop shooting yourself in the foot and actually get MORE games instead of making stupid decisions based on the vocal minority.
If you don't believe it's just the vocal minority just make a poll on the main page with options like
Would you rather have
1 Lots more games including AAA games and a bright future for GOG
2 confusing "fair" pricing that prevents us from getting many games,results in losing ones we have and will be the death of us.

you assume to much about your customer base,how many people who buys games here have actually posted anything in the forums/news posts? I imagine a lot of them never have and never will.You want to know why? Because there here for games.
You want to keep your customers AND get new ones?Get MORE GAMES and stop letting the vocal minority rule.

Ok the rants over...
As much as some people may dislike this point of view, I have to agree. I'm here for DRM-free games and that's it. If giving publishers control over pricing gets bigger publishers to put bigger games DRM-free on GOG I'm all for it.