It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: As a rule I loathe role-claiming. 1) I think it is counter to the spirit of the game 2) I think it gives the "bad guys" too much information 3) It's boring
Woooah there. Where did that come from? Why did you suddenly start talking about role-claiming?

I'm mildly suspicious of Rodzaju because he was keen to sling a vote based on the early friction between Vitek and JMich, but neglected to comment on the actual topic until I asked him directly. Almost everyone else did it the other way around (comment on nonclemanture, then vote).
flubbucket: As a rule I loathe role-claiming. 1) I think it is counter to the spirit of the game 2) I think it gives the "bad guys" too much information 3) It's boring
NotFrenchYet: Woooah there. Where did that come from? Why did you suddenly start talking about role-claiming?

I'm mildly suspicious of Rodzaju because he was keen to sling a vote based on the early friction between Vitek and JMich, but neglected to comment on the actual topic until I asked him directly. Almost everyone else did it the other way around (comment on nonclemanture, then vote).
I would have thought that my vote made it clear where I stand on the issue.....
From my unofficial vote count, it would seem Vitek is 2 away from being lynched.....am I correct on this or did I miscount?
Also who's second closest?

An official votecount would be nice. (If only to see Joe once again post something witty in the thread.)
My shoes is burnin, you never felt
your heart an' sole begin to melt.
Did you honey?

The odd clangin and croonin carryin on from the storeroom pauses for a moment. Sapphires pops his head around the door to update the scoreboard, and then vanishes again. Presently the unnervin background noise continues.

THE GAME IS FIRST-TO-SEVEN-VOTES

2 - JMich -------------- A_Future_Pilot, Robbeasy,
1 - GameRager ------ Not-French-Yet,
0 - Twilightbard ------
1 - Not-French-Yet - Red_Baron,
0 - drennan -----------
1 - Rodzaju ----------- SirPrimalform,
1 - SirPrimalform ---- Vitek,
1 - Red_Baron ------- Twilightbard,
0 - Robbeasy --------
0 - A_Future_Pilot --
0 - flubbucket --------
5 - Vitek --------------- flubbucket, JMich, GameRager, Rodzaju, drennan,
0 - NoLynch ----------
Post edited March 06, 2013 by JoeSapphire
Hmm, I have 4 RVS votes and 1 real one? Interesting. You don't see such thing too often.

drennan: I am fine with using scum for the opposing faction. Infiltrators would be even more clear, and I might use it instead. Referring to either faction as 'town' would become very confusing unless very clearly defined in the rules or in the opening post and I would advise against it.

Vote Vitek for his possible slip in post 68.
OK, so no one cares or you all know what slip drennan means? I purposely waited some time to see if someone cares and apparently nobody does. Or you all know what slip is (s)he referring to?
Uh guys are we really going to lynch Vitek for disagreeing about naming?
Vitek: Hmm, I have 4 RVS votes and 1 real one? Interesting. You don't see such thing too often.
Just wondering, which one is the "real" one? drennan's?

Vitek: OK, so no one cares or you all know what slip drennan means? I purposely waited some time to see if someone cares and apparently nobody does. Or you all know what slip is (s)he referring to?
My guess was the "Anyone who claims mafia gets lynched", though I'd like to hear a bit more from drennan.

NotFrenchYet: Uh guys are we really going to lynch Vitek for disagreeing about naming?
Since my vote and "attack" has brought some conversation/discussion/argument, I will unvote Vitek and wait for drennan to explain himself.
Vitek: Hmm, I have 4 RVS votes and 1 real one? Interesting.
Whose vote are you counting as the "real" vote?
Vitek: OK, so no one cares or you all know what slip drennan means? I purposely waited some time to see if someone cares and apparently nobody does. Or you all know what slip is (s)he referring to?
JMich: My guess was the "Anyone who claims mafia gets lynched", though I'd like to hear a bit more from drennan.
This was my interpretation & whether it is a slip or an attempt to force his idea on the rest of us, it is clearly unhelpful....
NotFrenchYet: Whose vote are you counting as the "real" vote?
Drennan's. (S)he seemed like to have reason, altough I don't understand it.
Fluff voted with no real explantion very early into game and the other 3 votes were those silly votes related to names.
NotFrenchYet: Whose vote are you counting as the "real" vote?
Vitek: Drennan's. (S)he seemed like to have reason, altough I don't understand it.
Fluff voted with no real explanation very early into game and the other 3 votes were those silly votes related to names.
Just FYI I wasn't being "silly" when I voted you(something about your whole "forcing a new naming convention on the rest of us when we already had one" thing rubbed me the wrong way, so I acted on it).
GameRager: Just FYI I wasn't being "silly" when I voted you(something about your whole "forcing a new naming convention on the rest of us when we already had one" thing rubbed me the wrong way, so I acted on it).
Anyway the vote was silly and if you mean it as real vote it only means you are either scum desperately trying to lynch someone or you have no idea what this game is about.

Btw. Why don't you like term "family"? I thought it's good because it describes our flavour (we are most likely italo-american mafia family) and doesn't have the malicious sense which could be related to killing minority as other suggested words (gangster, thug, mafia).
Not sure what slip you referring to Vitek? Or mayhap I am reading it wrong, when I understand it as a considerations as to what the opposing faction is, as if no town rule is present and the other segment being mafia, then he finds it likely that they are a part of mafia, yet must be enemies and as such could be considered infiltrators - Now while I am writing it down it does seem to make less sense though, then it did when I was just briefly thinking about it. Hmm I see a point - but not sure how much faith to put into it.

unvote for now, as I believe NFY have understood my praise :D
Vitek: Drennan's. (S)he seemed like to have reason, altough I don't understand it.
Fluff voted with no real explantion very early into game and the other 3 votes were those silly votes related to names.
He. The vote might not be quite as "real" as you seem to think -- we have very little to go on at this point. Jmich and Rodzaju's interpretation is correct, that's what I meant.
Vitek: Anyway the vote was silly and if you mean it as real vote it only means you are either scum desperately trying to lynch someone or you have no idea what this game is about.
-------------
Btw. Why don't you like term "family"? I thought it's good because it describes our flavour (we are most likely italo-american mafia family) and doesn't have the malicious sense which could be related to killing minority as other suggested words (gangster, thug, mafia).
Or the third option: I have a strong suspicion that you are scum. :P
------------------------
It's not the term I dislike, but rather how you seemed/seem so intent on changing things around after many of us(apparently) already had a set of terms in place(Gangsters/thugs).