It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: Hey! Put that back!
GameRager: I also require your clot....err nevermind.
You wouldn't want his clothes... ¬_¬

Oh wait sorry, I meant my clothes.
Well, at this point I'm congratulating JMich and Vitek for already giving us lots to go on!

@Rodzaju: how do you want to refer to the factions? I saw you voted on the basis of the argument but I don't think you've weighed in on the discussion yet.

I could adopt "gangster" I guess.

GameRager: I mainly use FOS to point out those I suspect the least(out of all those currently in my suspects list), and votes to point out who I currently find to be the most suspicious. This allows me to keep my vote on the one I suspect most(and possibly make it more likely to get him/her lynched) while informing everyone else about other suspects on my list.
So this allows you to avoid listing reads?
NotFrenchYet: Well, at this point I'm congratulating JMich and Vitek for already giving us lots to go on!

@Rodzaju: how do you want to refer to the factions? I saw you voted on the basis of the argument but I don't think you've weighed in on the discussion yet.

I could adopt "gangster" I guess.
I plan to use "Mafia" for the voting faction, as per role pm's.
Until I know more about them, I plan to use "Scum" for the bad guys.
It's the most straightforward, least confusing I can come up with...
NotFrenchYet: Well, at this point I'm congratulating JMich and Vitek for already giving us lots to go on!
That is the reason I will always jump hard on anything I can on during RVS. I hate that point, because the sensible way of playing for the informed minority is to just sit back and wait for either the deadline or a mislynch.

Does my style of playing offer them the possibility of a mislynch? Yes. It also offers us a paper trail we can use on the following days.

So far, it seems that most of us do prefer to refer to the uninformed majority as mafia (or gangsters), and to the informed minority as scum or thugs.

The one I wish to read more from though is flubbucket, since so far most of his posts are fillers/joking ones. Don't really know his style of playing though, thus my want to read more.
I am fine with using scum for the opposing faction. Infiltrators would be even more clear, and I might use it instead. Referring to either faction as 'town' would become very confusing unless very clearly defined in the rules or in the opening post and I would advise against it.

Vote Vitek for his possible slip in post 68.
JMich: That is the reason I will always jump hard on anything I can on during RVS. I hate that point, because the sensible way of playing for the informed minority is to just sit back and wait for either the deadline or a mislynch.

Does my style of playing offer them the possibility of a mislynch? Yes. It also offers us a paper trail we can use on the following days.

So far, it seems that most of us do prefer to refer to the uninformed majority as mafia (or gangsters), and to the informed minority as scum or thugs.

The one I wish to read more from though is flubbucket, since so far most of his posts are fillers/joking ones. Don't really know his style of playing though, thus my want to read more.
And with this post JMich moves to top of my gangster list. Closely followed by Vitek, actually. Most suspicious of flubb, Rodzaju and Rager. Haven't heard enough from Baron and drenn to comment. Everyone else is floating around the middle.

vote GameRager
cos... why not. That FOS explanation rubbed me up the wrong way.
NotFrenchYet: And with this post JMich moves to top of my gangster list.
No worries, my RVS style does cause me to rub quite a few people the wrong way. But way if I'm the one on top of the list, Gamerager gets the vote? Should I be jealous?
NotFrenchYet: And with this post JMich moves to top of my gangster list.
JMich: No worries, my RVS style does cause me to rub quite a few people the wrong way. But way if I'm the one on top of the list, Gamerager gets the vote? Should I be jealous?
It starts already...! xD I meant "gangster" as in uninformed majority.
NotFrenchYet: It starts already...! xD I meant "gangster" as in uninformed majority.
True, I blame my coworker who just warmed up some food, thus causing my nose and stomach to override my thinking processes. Gangsters are uninformed majority, thugs are informed minority.

Now to see what I'll be able to eat today...
Oh no, not paper trails again.

JMich: No worries, my RVS style does cause me to rub quite a few people the wrong way. But way if I'm the one on top of the list, Gamerager gets the vote? Should I be jealous?
Yay its already not working. I misunderstood it the same way JMich did. (You see, if she said town list, everyone would understand).
I have new idea. We are mafia like organisation, right? So maybe we could refer to uninforme minority as "family"? It's common term for mafia, right?
Vitek: Oh no, not paper trails again.

Vitek: Yay its already not working. I misunderstood it the same way JMich did. (You see, if she said town list, everyone would understand).
I have new idea. We are mafia like organisation, right? So maybe we could refer to uninforme minority as "family"? It's common term for mafia, right?
Yeah I misunderstood it too (even though I was pushing for using gangster and thug). I like the idea of "family" for the good guys and "outsider" or some such for the bad guys. What do y'all think?
NotFrenchYet: .....

Seriously!?!

The finger of suspiscion rubbed you the wrong way?!?! Must...fight...urge...to...make...inappropriate....

As far as my play style, I'm not sure what to say. I already have a spreadsheet started listing the claims and allusions to mafia/gangsta-ness.

As a rule I loathe role-claiming. 1) I think it is counter to the spirit of the game 2) I think it gives the "bad guys" too much information 3) It's boring

I started out this game playing my cards close to my vest in order to flush out the "Are we all mafia?" type of comments. I have sinced realized there is a definite upside-down thing going on here so I'll have to figure out how to scum hunt differently.

And as stated before, SaphoJoeWea is a bad bad indian princess!!
I disagree with Vitek's point of view, but I don't think it makes him look scummy (too obvious). Thus, vote Rodzaju, just because.
Hmm - I'll go with the scum approach - Heck always use mafia anyway when talking about others.
Had to re-do these two replies as I didn't copy/paste right and accidentally lost my progress:
GameRager: I mainly use FOS to point out those I suspect the least(out of all those currently in my suspects list), and votes to point out who I currently find to be the most suspicious. This allows me to keep my vote on the one I suspect most(and possibly make it more likely to get him/her lynched) while informing everyone else about other suspects on my list.
NotFrenchYet: So this allows you to avoid listing reads?
No, but I don't usually list reads when playing mafia anyways. I have several reasons for doing so, like: I'm lazy/several other players will eventually post their own reads anyways(so I figure why bother)/it's not my play style(go check my previous games to see what I mean)/Did I mention i'm lazy?
JMich: .....
NotFrenchYet: And with this post JMich moves to top of my gangster list. Closely followed by Vitek, actually. Most suspicious of flubb, Rodzaju and Rager. Haven't heard enough from Baron and drenn to comment. Everyone else is floating around the middle.
--------------------
vote GameRager
I can kinda see why you suspect me/flubbucket, but what makes you suspicious of Rodzaju?
---------------------------
You voted for me, then unvoted, the voted for me again.........gah, stay consistent & stop flip-flopping around already! :P xD
====================================
Vitek: Yay its already not working. I misunderstood it the same way JMich did. (You see, if she said town list, everyone would understand).
Nope.avi.jpg.exe.ham :P

Btw, I got what NFY meant just fine.