It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostQlyph: I am voting for you, Zchinque just miscounted. I felt like bothering him about it but forgot to. For proof, check the vote-count prior to this last one, then read all my posts thereafter. In none did I change my vote.
Then it'd be a good idea to quote me, to bring it to my attention ASAP.

Corrected votecount
Orryyrro - 4 - Bazilisek, Robbeasy, Nazarush, Typhoon
GhostQlyph - 2- jesskitten, Orryyrro
Typhoon - 1 - Vitek
jesskitten - 1 - GhostQlyph

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Also, game seems to be stalling a bit. If activity doesn't pick up I will soon place a deadline on the day.
Post edited April 06, 2011 by Zchinque
Come on then, those that haven't voted - lets hear your thoughts!

As zchinque said, its stalling a bit....
Zchinque: Then it'd be a good idea to quote me, to bring it to my attention ASAP.
I'm also voting Orryyrro
Zchinque: Then it'd be a good idea to quote me, to bring it to my attention ASAP.
Typhoon45: I'm also voting Orryyrro
Oh, right, forgot to check if there had actually been any new votes. Fix'd.
Thanks, Typhoon.
So, you voted for me to get me to role-claim, now that I've claimed, what do you think?
Orryyrro: So, you voted for me to get me to role-claim, now that I've claimed, what do you think?
Orryyrro do you think typhoon is mafia and trying to get rid of you
Orryyrro: So, you voted for me to get me to role-claim, now that I've claimed, what do you think?
rooshandark8: Orryyrro do you think typhoon is mafia and trying to get rid of you
Well, i don't really know, he could be, or he could legitimately believe I am mafia, I would like to here what he thinks about my role claim.
rooshandark8: Orryyrro do you think typhoon is mafia and trying to get rid of you
Orryyrro: Well, i don't really know, he could be, or he could legitimately believe I am mafia, I would like to here what he thinks about my role claim.
So would i.
Orryyrro: Well, i don't really know, he could be, or he could legitimately believe I am mafia, I would like to here what he thinks about my role claim.
I'm not sure. Someone else said that "Union Jack" seems Zchinque-y, and I have to agree. But, every other character so far has been a person or a character, while being named Jack as well. It seems odd, that's all.

But your claim stands. It seems relatively solid, and it was mainly the kind of thing that I wanted to see anyway (as it is different from the other ones in crucial ways, instead of following the pattern as I believe you would have done if you were lying).

Unvote

P.S. Some roleplaying would have been hilarious :P
Typhoon45: P.S. Some roleplaying would have been hilarious :P
*flutter flap flap woosh*

(the flag seems to give you a sense of peace as if in thanks for not continuing your lynch vote)
I am sorry. It's not first time I am doing this. I read the thread through the day but each time I get distracted and when I finally get to write some stuff it's already middle of night and I can barely keep my thoughts together (and eyes open). So once again it's intended long post turned in to short one.

My main suspects are Orryrro, Typhoon and Robbeasy in no particular order.
Orryrro's case has been analyzed thoroughly already by others and his posts made him more and more scummier in my eyes. I also find his claim quite weird and not exactly believable.
Robbeasy strikes me odd with some of his statements (i.e. his repeated town claiming) and his votes for both Damantion and Orryrro (mostly the reasoning behind them) seem suspicious to me. But there is my problem I see his accusations of Orryyrro as scummy but suspect him myself. That's because I think one of them is mafia, not both. If Orryyrro turns out scum I would have to look at Robbeasy with different approach. But if he turns innocent, Robbeasy is most likely scum.
Typhoon stands for itself and is mostly not dependant on guilt or innocence of others. I don't like at all his posting patterns and his explanations.
I would like to keep my vote with Typhoon or vote Robbeasy but since I would be alone and the vote would be wasted I am going to think about it tommorow and decide my next move later.
Soooo, after my analysis (in my head, not in this post) I decided to do nothing.
Excellent.
Vitek: I am sorry. It's not first time I am doing this. I read the thread through the day but each time I get distracted and when I finally get to write some stuff it's already middle of night and I can barely keep my thoughts together (and eyes open). So once again it's intended long post turned in to short one.

My main suspects are Orryrro, Typhoon and Robbeasy in no particular order.
Orryrro's case has been analyzed thoroughly already by others and his posts made him more and more scummier in my eyes. I also find his claim quite weird and not exactly believable.
Robbeasy strikes me odd with some of his statements (i.e. his repeated town claiming) and his votes for both Damantion and Orryrro (mostly the reasoning behind them) seem suspicious to me. But there is my problem I see his accusations of Orryyrro as scummy but suspect him myself. That's because I think one of them is mafia, not both. If Orryyrro turns out scum I would have to look at Robbeasy with different approach. But if he turns innocent, Robbeasy is most likely scum.
Typhoon stands for itself and is mostly not dependant on guilt or innocence of others. I don't like at all his posting patterns and his explanations.
I would like to keep my vote with Typhoon or vote Robbeasy but since I would be alone and the vote would be wasted I am going to think about it tommorow and decide my next move later.
Soooo, after my analysis (in my head, not in this post) I decided to do nothing.
Excellent.
Excellent, Looks like not alot of people thought of you as a suspect, i got my eyes on you
You better defend yourself.
rooshandark8: Excellent, Looks like not alot of people thought of you as a suspect, i got my eyes on you
You better defend yourself.
Would you care to explain?
Came back after some involuntary time off, saw this thing still isn't moving. Time to act. For explanations, please refer to my previous post. I might write something more later, but I wouldn't count on it. This week is crazy.

Unvote
Vote Robbeasy
bazilisek: Came back after some involuntary time off, saw this thing still isn't moving. Time to act. For explanations, please refer to my previous post. I might write something more later, but I wouldn't count on it. This week is crazy.

Unvote
Vote Robbeasy
As i've already defended myself quite adequately on your suspicions, i will also refer people to my previous post on the matter - blummin forum software screwed up my answer somewhat, but its all there....;o) (#279).

@Vitek - I dont think my reasons for voting Orryrro are suspicious. The Damnation vote gave me two suspects - Orry and Jess. Orryrros claim is an odd one, something I can't get my head round, hence the question below.... i admit my stance on him has softened slightly because of it, but only slightly.

I want to ask a couple of questions of people :

Roosh, you are holding onto your voting ability today, any reasons why?

And to everyone really - what merits are there in claiming a vanilla role when at L -2, rather than a Power Role? My other game has shown that people let up on you quickly if you claim a power role, yet, Orry seems have managed the same thing with a vanilla claim?

Is that normal?