It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orryyrro: A) It wasn't my only post.
B) Damnation, nmillar and I all played a Dark Heresy session with Roosh, it didn't go all that well.
C) unvote rooshandark8 because he most likely isn't mafia.
D)vote jesskitten due to their explanation of why they voted for roosh.
jesskitten: What about it didn't you like?
Nothing, just trying to draw out a reaction, which I didn't get. unvote jesskitten
Accidentally hit "Post my message" before I was fully done :p

The bracket was meant to include "Looking forward to the next post from Ghost on how this completely solidifies me as mafia, for obviously I am trying to go for the martyr approach"
Damnation: Accidentally hit "Post my message" before I was fully done :p

The bracket was meant to include "Looking forward to the next post from Ghost on how this completely solidifies me as mafia, for obviously I am trying to go for the martyr approach"
I've got no need to do that.

I -am- pushing for a fast lynch, but you'll notice that my vote's still on Orryyrro. I'll only change that vote if he does nothing to change my mind about him with his next post.

In terms of the reaction-fishing, I re-read the thread and it seems I may have been wrong on the anti-town behavior. My mistake. Still, your reaction when I did put you in the list of suspected mafia (which in hindsight was a good move, even though I probably shouldn't have included you at all) gives me much reason to believe you are still mafia. Yes, I went full-on witchhunt mode there, but I think a townie would just turn their attention to other matters. They'd rather not get lynched, sure, but if I -am- reaction fishing then reacting is going to work against them as it did you.

I still suspect nmillar and Orryyrro, though, with much more suspicion going to Orryyrro because they made no attempt to even make their "joke vote" look like a joke. It looked like blatant bandwagoning, because it was blatant bandwagoning. nmillar has a scummy feel about them, though I admit its fairly baseless currently considering the calm response to my accusations and the complete lack of support for you and Orryyrro.
Maybe I'm just dense, but may I ask what exactly is a "Dark Heresy game"? I googled it, searched for it on the Mafiascum wiki and even Urbandictionary; came up with nothing except Warhammer 40,000, and I don't see how that is relevant here.
bazilisek: Maybe I'm just dense, but may I ask what exactly is a "Dark Heresy game"? I googled it, searched for it on the Mafiascum wiki and even Urbandictionary; came up with nothing except Warhammer 40,000, and I don't see how that is relevant here.
Heh, it is a Warhammer 40.000 RPG :p It's relevance here is that Orryyrro, nmillar and I have played a session of it with Rooshandark8 which did not go well. That is what, at least I, based my first vote on (That and to get a reaction), and should thus be seen mostly as a joke vote - considering what I wrote along with the vote cast, it should be slightly more obvious :p
Damnation: Heh, it is a Warhammer 40.000 RPG :p It's relevance here is that Orryyrro, nmillar and I have played a session of it with Rooshandark8 which did not go well. That is what, at least I, based my first vote on (That and to get a reaction), and should thus be seen mostly as a joke vote - considering what I wrote along with the vote cast, it should be slightly more obvious :p
Ah, the GOG roleplaying group. I had no idea what you people were talking about.

Well, this throws a very different light on things. In that case, unvote Damnation, I have been reading this thread all wrong. I'm exhausted from the other mafia game right now, I need to reread this more carefully before I decide on anything.
Damnation: Heh, it is a Warhammer 40.000 RPG :p It's relevance here is that Orryyrro, nmillar and I have played a session of it with Rooshandark8 which did not go well. That is what, at least I, based my first vote on (That and to get a reaction), and should thus be seen mostly as a joke vote - considering what I wrote along with the vote cast, it should be slightly more obvious :p
bazilisek: Ah, the GOG roleplaying group. I had no idea what you people were talking about.

Well, this throws a very different light on things. In that case, unvote Damnation, I have been reading this thread all wrong. I'm exhausted from the other mafia game right now, I need to reread this more carefully before I decide on anything.
Heh, same here, it's quite tough juggling between both, but should be doable. I just made the joke in order to get a good start on this new group, and spark some drama - which it did :D
GhostQlyph: nmillar has a scummy feel about them
Yeah, I could do with a shower, but please can you refrain from touching me?

For what it's worth, I'm maintaining my stance that Rooshandark is mafia. Double-voting seems like a bit of cheating to me, and who are the most likely people to cheat? Mafia.
Some quick catchup points. Long day.

bazilisek: That was an attempt at another Mafia 2 joke, just like nmillar's vote itself. Well, at least one person did find it funny (shrug).
Oh. Sorry, I was being blonde there.. :P I can't believe I didn't draw that line, after all the other jokes.

Robbeasy: Would you care to explain why? I thought it was perfectly justifiable myself....everyones posts were completely random, but jesskitten had a little point at the end of every one of his / hers (sorry, gender alert!!)...
Sorry, only just caught this. Her. Sadly I didn't get a Jill character instead of a Jack. :(

Also, those not so random random votes at the start make a lot more sense now. Not sure we can conclude much from that overall then, hmm.

@Robbeasy Has your Orry vote changed in light of this?

Of the actual votes, I (personally) see Ghost as trying to scumhunt, and I don't see vote hopping as really scummy for the most part, especially in Day 1.. to me it's not so much who you vote, as where the votes land when you look back on them on day 3 or 4 when we have some confirmed alignments (from deaths). At that point it may become an issue. But your mileage may vary.

GhostQlyph: I'll keep my vote on Orryyrro. If I even survive the first night (seems unlikely at this point) I know who my next targets will be.
I'll point out WIFOM (wine in front of me) all over this one, since if you do survive the first night, regardless of how Orryyrro flips if you lynch him, one could also argue that the Mafia let you be because they think you're totally barking up the wrong tree with your other declared suspects, and all of them are thus false. So I think that's somewhat dubious logic at best.

@nmillar Aren't all power roles cheating to some extent though? A cop peeks at people's alignments, a doc overrides the Mafia's night kill..
jesskitten: Of the actual votes, I (personally) see Ghost as trying to scumhunt, and I don't see vote hopping as really scummy for the most part, especially in Day 1.. to me it's not so much who you vote, as where the votes land when you look back on them on day 3 or 4 when we have some confirmed alignments (from deaths). At that point it may become an issue. But your mileage may vary.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

GhostQlyph: I'll keep my vote on Orryyrro. If I even survive the first night (seems unlikely at this point) I know who my next targets will be.
jesskitten: I'll point out WIFOM (wine in front of me) all over this one, since if you do survive the first night, regardless of how Orryyrro flips if you lynch him, one could also argue that the Mafia let you be because they think you're totally barking up the wrong tree with your other declared suspects, and all of them are thus false. So I think that's somewhat dubious logic at best.
I'd say the reactions coming from Damnation's way are confirmation enough of at least him and Orryyrro being mafia. (After some thinking, nmillar is probably not mafia. Just has a scummy sort of attitude in this game.) This follows because he's reacting rather loudly to my inclusion of him in the scum-list.

Since I said I'm not moving my Orryyrro vote most likely, making him mostly safe if he pipes down, I think it's reasonable to assume that A: he's mafia, and B: Orryyrro is mafia, because he's got nothing to worry about unless Orryyrro turns up scum (the only case to make my other votes plausible) -- in which case his suspicious behavior will send him straight to the gallows.
GhostQlyph is seeming more and more suspicious simply due to their claim of figuring out who all the mafia are, when frankly, there aren't really many clues yet as to who isn't. i'll admit right now I am assuming everyone is mafia until I have reason to believe otherwise.
GhostQlyph: I'd say the reactions coming from Damnation's way are confirmation enough of at least him and Orryyrro being mafia. (After some thinking, nmillar is probably not mafia. Just has a scummy sort of attitude in this game.) This follows because he's reacting rather loudly to my inclusion of him in the scum-list.

Since I said I'm not moving my Orryyrro vote most likely, making him mostly safe if he pipes down, I think it's reasonable to assume that A: he's mafia, and B: Orryyrro is mafia, because he's got nothing to worry about unless Orryyrro turns up scum (the only case to make my other votes plausible) -- in which case his suspicious behavior will send him straight to the gallows.
Well, you're beginning to seem more and more overzealous to me right now - Why would Orryyrro's death confirm me as mafia? Why is my wording so extremely damning in your eyes? Because I use wording in a slightly different way than you do? Why does anything I say confirm Orryyrro as mafia?
It just strikes very odd to me all of this. And before you say I am now jumping to the "defense of my fellow mafia", I am not - you have all this time said that at least two of nmillar, Orryyrro and I are mafia, and that there was no way around that. The reason why I have slightly ambiguous with the wording and what I might be doign right now is because you think me and Orryyrro are so closely tied together, and all you base this on is my first vote on rooshandark8, the fact that Orryyrro joined in it, and my wording of a single textual line - which, I have already stated, was worded the way it was because if either of us three were proven to be townie, your entire theory would fall into itself.
Seriously, why would anything I or Orryyrro say implicate the other? And considering how adamanant and overzealous you are in this - why would you wait for any response? You have obviously made up your mind and will not be swayed.
The question then - why the hell do I bother with someone so zealous as you - I truly wonder at that myself, for it will lead nowhere at all, so consider this my final post on the matter. If anyone wishes to join you in your witchhunt, then fine, let them, let Orryyrro get lynched today and the mafia keep you alive so that I may die tomorrow. All it will amount to is that the mafia then again leave you alive so that you will be lynched on the third day for being so vehemently against a fellow townie (Me). If Orryyrro turns out mafia, then that's marvellous, and should people then follow you into killing me, that'd be great as well - if anything it would seed out numbers and make scum more easily identifiable.
Orryyrro: GhostQlyph is seeming more and more suspicious simply due to their claim of figuring out who all the mafia are, when frankly, there aren't really many clues yet as to who isn't. i'll admit right now I am assuming everyone is mafia until I have reason to believe otherwise.
Which would be a safe bet for the mafia to make -- buddy up with the opposition.

If you aren't mafia, though? Give me a better target and some good reasoning.

I've got reasoning. Early on it was admittedly asspulls and going off of tiny hunches, but it all paid off. Damnation was giving me scum reactions and until this very post you didn't even acknowledge the floodlight was turned your way. But the reasoning is there and it's going to be a pain in the ass to bury it now.

Everyone against me has said that basically there's a good chance it's scum-hunting but my confidence "seems fishy". Of course it does, it's an educated guess, not some sort of well of infinite knowledge. But if that's the best you lot have you'd better save your votes. There's some pretty hard-to-argue evidence on my side, up to and including Damnation stopping just short of a role-claim to get the heat off of him -- and none of my targets have offered a single alternative possible scumbag that isn't me: I'd call that retaliation for my aggressive scum-hunting tactics, hoping to knock off the big threat early on.

As I said, this is all an educated guess, but the evidence is in its favor, and you lot aren't offering very many alternatives -- probably because the alternatives have all acted like townies.
jesskitten: @nmillar Aren't all power roles cheating to some extent though? A cop peeks at people's alignments, a doc overrides the Mafia's night kill..
Quiet you! :P
nmillar: Quiet you! :P
Hehe, yes sir. Just saying! /slinks into the corner.

Damnation: The question then - why the hell do I bother with someone so zealous as you - I truly wonder at that myself, for it will lead nowhere at all, so consider this my final post on the matter. If anyone wishes to join you in your witchhunt, then fine, let them, let Orryyrro get lynched today and the mafia keep you alive so that I may die tomorrow. All it will amount to is that the mafia then again leave you alive so that you will be lynched on the third day for being so vehemently against a fellow townie (Me). If Orryyrro turns out mafia, then that's marvellous, and should people then follow you into killing me, that'd be great as well - if anything it would seed out numbers and make scum more easily identifiable.
I did think he was scumhunting, but I didn't really think you were Mafia, though this gives me a bit of pause.

- I believe you are currently voting GhostQlyph. Ergo, you think, or should think, he is Mafia. In fact, in post #90 on the last page you do accuse him of being Mafia still.

- Yet in this paragraph you call Ghost a fellow townie, talk about the Mafia keeping him alive, etc.. how do you know he is town, especially since you've been accusing him as well up till here? I know the bit about Orryyrro being Mafia or scum in that paragraph is theoretical, but the rest does not fit at all into your supposed assumption (via the vote) that Ghost is scummy. I agree that I don't see a very strong connection if at all between you and Orr, from Ghost's argument thus far.

What happened to your argument that he is mafia trying to quick lynch you as recently as #90? Now suddenly he's a townie that "the mafia (will) then again leave (him) alive so that (he) will be lynched on the third day for being so vehemently against a fellow townie (You)".

Why the flip flop? Do you think Ghost is town or scum? Your entire post #102 there sounds like you are talking to a townie and trying to convince them (regardless of whether you were town or mafia) - which is inconsistent with your earlier views up to that point of him being Mafia.
vote Damnation