It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnation: Such is what you have hinted at since the beginning, really. The question is - is this something you have been planning on keeping since the start?
Typhoon45: I find it odd that the other two claimed roles have "School" in them, as opposed to "town".
My role name says "town".
Damnation: Another interesting bit is Ubivis' softclaim. He only claimed to be a nurse, jesskitten fished for him to reveal being a doctor, and Ubivis somewhat revealed that he has a power? He might just have been posting rhetorically. The more interesting thing, however, is that Zchinque quickly jumped in and told Ubivis not to answer any questions regarding this...
Strange how it works isn't it? If that was "fishing" by pointing out he just did potentially very anti-town thing by claiming early, because I interpreted "nurse" as "doctor", then this is as much "fishing" because you brought up his mention that he mentioned he may have other abilities too. Which is inherently silly, as neither is fishing, they're just gut reactions to what just happened a few minutes ago.
Typhoon45: I find it odd that the other two claimed roles have "School" in them, as opposed to "town".
Zchinque: My role name says "town".
Good. Now that other people can back it up, it makes it less likely to be made up. I was just pointing out the difference, in case it was a slip up.
Mine actually has both in it. It's probably just paraphrasing.
At least my list of people who are very likely town gets longer. Narrows down the potential scum.
Zchinque: My role name says "town".
Typhoon45: Good. Now that other people can back it up, it makes it less likely to be made up. I was just pointing out the difference, in case it was a slip up.
I'm not sure here, to be honest. Baz is claiming to be a town cheerleader - wouldn't it be the school who has a cheerleader and not the town? I think if your role is town or school is based on what your actual role is here.
I know I should probably shut up now, but I wouldn't put too much into the town / school thing. I believe this is Damuna's first time as a moderator and she might have slipped up there; besides, it could prevent people being confused on which side of the town/mafia line their role is if there was any doubt.

It actually surprised me when I checked my PM before the claim to see "town" there and not "school". But there it is.
@Baz

Could you paraphrase any flavour you may have gotten, as well?
bazilisek: I know I should probably shut up now, but I wouldn't put too much into the town / school thing. I believe this is Damuna's first time as a moderator and she might have slipped up there; besides, it could prevent people being confused on which side of the town/mafia line their role is if there was any doubt.

It actually surprised me when I checked my PM before the claim to see "town" there and not "school". But there it is.
That does makes some sense. After all, isn't 'School Cheerleader' the same as 'Town Bicycle'? :P

Unvote bazilisek.
LINK:1#Q&_^Q&Q#8. Do not quote or paraphrase too closely any PMs you receive from the mod. If you are afraid that your paraphrasing is too close, contact me and I'll take a look at it.
I'm guessing that is concerning the whole town/school discussion, and not Typhoon's claim?
bazilisek: That's right! Absolutely! We must think of the children and our safety.
Okay, had a scan for any additional clues about possible mafia suspects and came across this beauty. You appeared to be role-playing a teacher here with your 'we must think of the children' comment, but now you claim to be a cheerleader (probably because someone else suggest this might be your role)?

Big slip-up.

Vote Bazilisek.
bazilisek: That's right! Absolutely! We must think of the children and our safety.
nmillar: Okay, had a scan for any additional clues about possible mafia suspects and came across this beauty. You appeared to be role-playing a teacher here with your 'we must think of the children' comment, but now you claim to be a cheerleader (probably because someone else suggest this might be your role)?

Big slip-up.

Vote Bazilisek.
This is a quite a good spot, actually. I'd say the "our safety" is a bit suspect too, if this line is not meant in roleplay. If it is meant in roleplay, the reference to children is off, and if not in roleplay, then safety should not be so much concern as weeding out the mafia at this moment.
nmillar: Okay, had a scan for any additional clues about possible mafia suspects and came across this beauty. You appeared to be role-playing a teacher here with your 'we must think of the children' comment, but now you claim to be a cheerleader (probably because someone else suggest this might be your role)?

Big slip-up.

Vote Bazilisek.
Very good spot. Adds to my conviction that he is indeed Mafia. Missed that one.
Please don't hammer just yet. Halfway through a post on someone else and I suspect I may not survive night 1, so I want to get this out first.
nmillar: Big slip-up.
Is this to be the line that gets me hanged? Fascinating. What a ridiculous way to go.

You cut off the context, mate. It's a reaction to AI1's post. Go back and read it. It's number 19. And I thought I didn't have to point out that what I did at the beginning of the game was pure clowning, just to get the ball rolling. Not a bit of that was serious. Was it that hard to see?

Unvote Typhoon45. I believe now I was wrong and you really are town. I'm sorry. And if it is so, all I have been doing here the last two days was entertaining the mafia. Well, that is what cheerleaders do, I suppose.

And one more thing, vote nmillar. Two facepalm-worthy votes in a row? That is pushing it too far.