It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

QuadrAlien: I thought the distinction was Vengeful was "kills person who NKed", while Bomb was "kills hammerer in a lynch", meaning the two similar abilities don't actually overlap?
Maybe!

I was a bomb in #6 and did both, but that have been an unorthodox use of bomb by GhostQlyph.
Commenting though I have little else to had. Still feels like we're spinning our heels here.
QuadrAlien: I thought the distinction was Vengeful was "kills person who NKed", while Bomb was "kills hammerer in a lynch", meaning the two similar abilities don't actually overlap?
SirPrimalform: Maybe!

I was a bomb in #6 and did both, but that have been an unorthodox use of bomb by GhostQlyph.
10 and 6? You're some kind of bomb magnet, you are... Maybe we should lynch you now and get Damuna to hammer just to be on the safe side... ;D
SirPrimalform: Maybe!

NotFrenchYet: 10 and 6? You're some kind of bomb magnet, you are... Maybe we should lynch you now and get Damuna to hammer just to be on the safe side... ;D
9 and 6! And no, according to the pattern I shouldn't be a bomb again until 12, but I can't be because I'm not playing in 12. D;
About me not voting...guy really cant go against random voting in this game huh? :(
SirPrimalform: 9 and 6! And no, according to the pattern I shouldn't be a bomb again until 12, but I can't be because I'm not playing in 12. D;
Of course it was 9. I was hanging around to correct that but you beat me to it...

Musing... Not much constructive to add at this point either. Penut's latest is one of those half-contradictions that turn on interpretation.The context is kind of grey here - there was a brief burst of meta discussion at that point anyway...
Ok so are we back at the beginning here or does anyone actually feel like they know something?
stoicsentry: Ok so are we back at the beginning here or does anyone actually feel like they know something?
I have no strong feelings about anyone or anything...DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
My read so far:

Vitek
Leaning town, as (assuming Nmillar is bad) I can’t see a bus attempt this early.
I suppose they could always be trying to distance themselves, but I don’t think so.
SirPrimalform
No real read either way.
QuadrAlien
No real read either way.
Xzyem
Starting to suspect he is playing possum, but there are several possible reasons for this & they are not all scummy.
Rodzaju
As dodgy as they come.
The very fact that he hasn’t self destructed yet means he is up to something.
;-}
nmillar
Happy to throw accusations around.
Wants to kill someone with very little evidence. Perhaps he doesn’t care who it is, as long as someone dies. This to me is more a scum action than a town one.
Suspicous.
TwilightBard
No real read either way.
Detlik
Trying to find his own way.
Clearly new to the game & experimenting.
Maybe a good way to hide….
Perhaps a slight & very deniable hint of an investigative role?
stoicsentry
Suspected Xzyem as early as post 39, a suspicion that seems to now be shared more widely.
Very perceptive. Town.
Robbeasy
No real read either way.
PenutBrittle
No real read either way.
Red_Baron
No real read either way.
NotFrenchYet
No real read either way.
Damuna
Determined to self destruct.
WHY?
Jefequeso
No real read either way.
Pazzer
Keeps saying he’s short of time.
Could be an excuse, or maybe he really is busy….

Lots of discussion of game mechanics, to be expected with new players around, I suppose.
But this, together with the occasional off topic conversation is serving to fill up the pages without actually saying anything of note.

Some people dislike my interest in the metagame. With not much else to go on, past behavior is a help.
I hate day one, cos there is rarely anything solid to go on.

Unless things change drastically, I can see the day ending with Damuna as the lynch.
I’m not particularly happy with this, but not a lot of obvious alternatives yet.
Detlik: I have no strong feelings about anyone or anything...DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
Detlik: About me not voting...guy really cant go against random voting in this game huh? :(
I believe it was Rodzaju who got asked to comment more on just the current events and Pazzer whom I myself wrote to that I would consider reading before voting better. But you seem to be going in the opposite direction by not commenting on anything thats going on, except that one notice by me about you not saying much as well as not voting?

Also Penut, I will agree with nmiller, I asked a very meta game question openly pondering about nmillar strategy in mafias games - thus I don't really see how nmillar would have a choice, but to use meta to answer it. That he was somewhat corrected by two others doesn't make it less meta gaming required question from my side.
Bah.

Vote TwilightBard for going AWOL.

Good spot, Baron.
@Detlik, no feelings at all? No thoughts on the Vitek/nmillar/Rodzaju thing?
NotFrenchYet: Bah.

Vote TwilightBard for going AWOL.

Good spot, Baron.
@Detlik, no feelings at all? No thoughts on the Vitek/nmillar/Rodzaju thing?
Well I have bad feeling about Vitek (sorry man), but its not enough for me to cast a vote. This is my first Mafia game so I am trying to figure out whats going on before acting and throwing votes.
Detlik: Well I have bad feeling about Vitek (sorry man), but its not enough for me to cast a vote. This is my first Mafia game so I am trying to figure out whats going on before acting and throwing votes.
While I can see the reasoning for this, there is a risk you will start to collect suspicion as a fence-sitter....
Detlik: Well I have bad feeling about Vitek (sorry man), but its not enough for me to cast a vote. This is my first Mafia game so I am trying to figure out whats going on before acting and throwing votes.
Rodzaju: While I can see the reasoning for this, there is a risk you will start to collect suspicion as a fence-sitter....
Okay then, to prevent that I will try to participate more in discussions (even though I read most of them)
Detlik: Okay then, to prevent that I will try to participate more in discussions (even though I read most of them)
We don't know that for sure though... ;) If there's not enough samples of your thought processes or opinions you'll get lynched as a lurker later on...

Gonna keep my vote on TB actually, because rereading threw up this in #187:
TwilightBard: I'm just under the opinion that you deliberately want the town to stay in RVS which isn't beneficial. The mini-bandwagons and weaker theories are just how things start.
Which strikes me as odd, when I read Penut's post before that (#174, Bard's original response in #176) and that was a long jump of logic there...