It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Red_Baron: Am I correct when I interpret it as saying that he votes for you because if you turned town then Vitek/Rob would be targets due to taking part in the initial argument/voting?
That would be correct. Admittedly, the first two points I made are fairly weak arguments again, but the third point I think is a pretty strong case.

I wonder how many mafia votes on existing band-wagons have appeared at spot 3 in previous games? I might have to investigate this over the weekend.
Rodzaju: It was me who suggested 4 scum (in post 193).
Pure assumption based on the standard 25%.
Ah thanks - And I see the reasoning (Guess I am just too used to the 3 mafia thing to actually think about why its 3 mafias :P)
Hang on, isn't it you that normally accuses me of being "in the know" when making that assumption? o_O

Is it time to throw in the multiple mafia theory too?
nmillar: Hang on, isn't it you that normally accuses me of being "in the know" when making that assumption? o_O

Personally, I have seen noting at all to suggest multiple mafia factions.
Until I do, I'm not even going to consider it.
nmillar: Hang on, isn't it you that normally accuses me of being "in the know" when making that assumption? o_O

Rodzaju: Personally, I have seen noting at all to suggest multiple mafia factions.
You didn't answer my question!

Isn't it you that normally accuses me of being "in the know" when making that assumption? o_O

The multiple mafia thing was a joke.
Rodzaju: Personally, I have seen noting at all to suggest multiple mafia factions.
nmillar: You didn't answer my question!

Isn't it you that normally accuses me of being "in the know" when making that assumption? o_O

The multiple mafia thing was a joke.
I believe I did so in 1 game (9).
I would not call that "normally".

Also, in that game, you clearly WERE in the know!
Rodzaju: I believe I did so in 1 game (9).
I would not call that "normally".

Also, in that game, you clearly WERE in the know!
In Game 9, I brought up the multiple mafia theory, but I'm talking about making assumptions about the number of mafia members in a game, which I think I've done in most games. Somebody certainly called me out on it more than once, but perhaps it wasn't you.
Red_Baron: I don't really record the strategy to have worked of yet (I might easily just have forgotten if it has) and I can so far only recall on sure hit by nmillar, where he was himself the scum.
Only caught this on a re-read. My strategy was successful in Game 1, Game 4 and Game 6, the latter two both being town wins.
nmillar: Only caught this on a re-read. My strategy was successful in Game 1, Game 4 and Game 6, the latter two both being town wins.
Okay thanks, I'll have to look that up :)
nmillar: Only caught this on a re-read. My strategy was successful in Game 1, Game 4 and Game 6, the latter two both being town wins.
Red_Baron: Okay thanks, I'll have to look that up :)
Actually, a correction:

Game 1: Titanium
Game 4: ViolatorX
Game 5: ViolatorX, Rodzaju (this is the reason he votes for me in every game!)
nmillar: Actually, a correction:

Game 1: You went after Titanium with completely incorrect assumption that he has to be scum because you tried to shot him and was blocked. Luckily, he really was scum.
Game 5: You knew Violator is scum because he lied about your role, so it's different too. ;-)
Red_Baron: Okay thanks, I'll have to look that up :)
nmillar: Actually, a correction:

I'm fairly certain ViolatorX's lynch was more of a result of him trying to help Typhoon's argument and being dragged into oblivion. (I'm also fairly certain that in any case NMillar was busy with Game #4 or something on the day of his lynch and I had to do a considerable amount of the shouting, but still.)

Regarding the NMillar/Vitek argument, I haven't been entirely convinced if Vitek is Mafia by any of the evidence provided, but this does seem to be NMillar's normal play style to me, so NMillar's leaning Town at the moment - that does not, however, directly influence my read on Vitek's alignment, as NMillar's accuracy has never quite been matched by his enthusiasm once he gets going. :P

Pazzer... Pazzer I'm uncertain about, as some of his reasoning seems a bit off to me, but that in itself is not scummy - if we all thought in the same way, this would be a dull game. :P While I seem to recall the wiki saying something along the lines of the third person to vote on a stack often being scum, a) I can't remember if there was a "For an x-player game..." clause in there, and b) despite my read, it has yet to be proven that side NMillar (as the person ...being stacked upon? What's the terminology here?) is on, which I'm fairly certain was required for this particular tell to make sense.

StoicSentry has seemed somewhat scummy due to a bit of a habit of following other player's reasoning for quite a few of his votes, but I'm not sure yet - as he's new, he might just be thinking that the other players will know better. I will, of course, concede that in his vote against Damuna's case his reasoning that we have no idea of his alignment from it does mean we might need to vote him anyway, but quite frankly I feel the entire plan's so far into WIFOM territory that it's staggering to think about.

Rodzaju... (sigh) I'll be honest with you, I'm never entirely sure what Rod's thinking, and I'm sure the closest thing I've had to a Town read on him was when he was, in fact, the Mafia (Game #5 again), so all in all I'm probably not the best judge of character in his case.

That's enough for one post, though there are certainly more people I should comment on later.
QuadrAlien: Rodzaju... (sigh) I'll be honest with you, I'm never entirely sure what Rod's thinking, and I'm sure the closest thing I've had to a Town read on him was when he was, in fact, the Mafia (Game #5 again), so all in all I'm probably not the best judge of character in his case.
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for killing you when you were trying to protect me.
For those not in the know, Quad was the town doc & he protected me the night I killed him.

Of the 4 complete games I have played in (4,5,8 & 9) I was scum in 3 of them, so I'm still very much learning how a town player is supposed to play!
Heck, just read through the game 9 fiasco....
Rodzaju: Heck, just read through the game 9 fiasco....
Comeon, you did well - for the mafia by confusing all the town players :P
Rodzaju: Heck, just read through the game 9 fiasco....
Red_Baron: Comeon, you did well - for the mafia by confusing all the town players :P
But I was town......