It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

stoicsentry: Just for reference...

Not voting (10): SirPrimalform, QuadrAlien, Xzyem, TwilightBard, Detlik, stoicsentry, NotFrenchYet, Damuna, jefequeso, pazzer

Not voting (4): Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso, xzyem

Not voting (7): Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso, xzyem, Red_Baron, NotFrenchYet, QuadrAlien,
Twilight & Jefe are also in all those lists of non voters....
stoicsentry: Just for reference...

Not voting (10): SirPrimalform, QuadrAlien, Xzyem, TwilightBard, Detlik, stoicsentry, NotFrenchYet, Damuna, jefequeso, pazzer

Not voting (4): Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso, xzyem

Not voting (7): Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso, xzyem, Red_Baron, NotFrenchYet, QuadrAlien,
Rodzaju: Twilight & Jefe are also in all those lists of non voters....
Thanks. Sigh.
stoicsentry: Thanks. Sigh.
If you are suggesting that they may be trying to keeps their heads down & slip by unnoticed, in a 16 man game, I would expect 4 scum.....
Aww, my own baby bandwagon...

Just caught up reading, more from me later...
stoicsentry: Thanks. Sigh.
Also - though this one is hardly your fault as you've just quoted the lists - surely Xzyem is, in fact, voting for Damuna?
TwilightBard: I'm just under the opinion that you deliberately want the town to stay in RVS which isn't beneficial. The mini-bandwagons and weaker theories are just how things start.
Not quite sure where you've got this from, you seem to be pressuring him about something he didn't say, FOS TwilightBard.
PenutBrittle: Attributing opinions to me that aren't mine, are we? One might find that a bit scummy now, one might.

I don't want to stay in RVS (in fact, I'm not a fan of it at all). I just think there isn't really a distinct end to it. It just sort of stops happening as theories and opinions form. Nobody has formed any theories or opinions with legs yet. Why are people declaring RVS to be "over", unvoting, and then waiting for the next bandwagon to form? That's my question to the other townies.
stoicsentry: I don't know, is it your experience that day 1 lynchings are more than just random?
So far in Mafia games on GOG, day 1 lynchings have done worse picking out Mafia than if we'd done it randomly...;o)

This is the 11th game - I don't think we've nailed a Mafia 1st lynch yet. Which to a point is what you would expect - Mafia have more info, so are able to subtly push people. Town is looking for a reason to lynch, so is more susceptible to that push early on.

Good maxim to have at the start - trust NO-ONE. Imagine everyone to be Mafia, look at their posts and imagine how that post would benefit Mafia.
SirPrimalform: Aren't both Detlik and xzyem new players? That's the common factor I see.
Oh, brave SirPrimalform, defending newbies on day 1, no matter what.
He is so valiant and doesn't even fear to use made up statistics.

I checked only G 9 and 10 to see if you are right but except crazybear all new players voted quite a lot on day 1.

@Penut; I can't speak for others but I certainly left RVS when I placed serious vote. And all players should be out of it with current discussion. It is not good when most people move out but few stays there as they random votes are hard to explain when others are not voting randomly.
What did you expect to? To get good solid wagon on scum created in random stage? When would we mve out of it? When someone gets to L-1?
SirPrimalform: Aren't both Detlik and xzyem new players? That's the common factor I see.
Vitek: Oh, brave SirPrimalform, defending newbies on day 1, no matter what.
He is so valiant and doesn't even fear to use made up statistics.

I checked only G 9 and 10 to see if you are right but except crazybear all new players voted quite a lot on day 1.
Wait, what? I didn't quote any statistics!

Out of the four non-voters, (Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso and xzyem,) the only link I see between Detlik and xzyem is that they're new players.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say (or suggest that I said)!
SirPrimalform: Wait, what? I didn't quote any statistics!

Out of the four non-voters, (Detlik, TwilightBard, jefequeso and xzyem,) the only link I see between Detlik and xzyem is that they're new players.

Didn't you try to let this pass because they are new players and new players don't usually vote much?
SirPrimalform: Wait, what? I didn't quote any statistics!

Vitek: Didn't you try to let this pass because they are new players and new players don't usually vote much?
No, I just couldn't work out why he was singling them out when Twilight and jefe appeared in every non-voter count that he quoted.
SirPrimalform: No, I just couldn't work out why he was singling them out when Twilight and jefe appeared in every non-voter count that he quoted.
I look into it too much then. You know, with your history of defending new players... ;-)
But I too don't see why were they be singled out of pool of not-voting players.
SirPrimalform: No, I just couldn't work out why he was singling them out when Twilight and jefe appeared in every non-voter count that he quoted.
Vitek: I look into it too much then. You know, with your history of defending new players... ;-)
But I too don't see why were they be singled out of pool of not-voting players.
Yes, it seems that still haunts me to this day. :P
Hmm. Vitek and Robbeasy have both been pretty eager to pounce on people so far...

PenutBrittle: Why are people declaring RVS to be "over", unvoting, and then waiting for the next bandwagon to form? That's my question to the other townies.
That's an interesting point...
PenutBrittle: Why are people declaring RVS to be "over", unvoting, and then waiting for the next bandwagon to form?
I'm not. I have moved out of RVS myself though, and gave valid reasons for my vote against Vitek. This does not mean RVS is over for everyone else though.