It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Second game for the year finished: Wings of prey
Batman: Arkham Asylum - One of the best superhero games I have ever played. Great atmosphere, brilliant dialogues...

2009:

Grand Theft Auto IV, C&C3: Tiberium Wars, C&C3: Kane's Wrath, Fallout 1, Fallout 3, Devil May Cry 4, Beneath A Steel Sky

Best game finished in 2009:Fallout
Worst game finished in 2009: C&C3: Kane's Wrath

2010:

Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space, Unreal, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect, Mass Effect: Bring Down the Sky, Secret of Monkey Island: SE, Jagged Alliance 2, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty, Assassin's Creed

Best game finished in 2010: Final Fantasy VII
Worst game finished in 2010: Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

2011:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed 2 GotY, Plants vs. Zombies, Neverwinter Nights, Resistance 3, Call of Duty: World at War, Duke Nukem 3D, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Left 4 Dead (Advanced), Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra

Best game finished in 2011: Bioshock
Worst game finished in 2011: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

2012:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Best game finished in 2012: Batman: Arkham Asylum
Post edited January 06, 2012 by keremix
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 Nice little game, but it definately needs a better deck builder, that allows you to make your own combinations. Also need a way to select which lands to tap yourself.
Not finished any yet, but working on the original Neverwinter Nights campaign (the main quest is honestly terrible with moments of awesome, the sidequests are interesting and fun).

I'm also looking forward to working on my GOG backlog and the next Dwarf Fortress release. It's going to be a busy year for me. :)

Games finished:
World of Goo - This game was gorgeous and lovely to play. I finished it, and keep coming back to re-do the puzzles because it's just so fun to play on my tablet.
Post edited April 07, 2012 by HGiles
Fallout: New Vegas: Lonesome Road (PC)

Better than Honest Hearts, I suppose, but it didn't reach the same heights as Dead Money and Old World Blues did.
Hmm not sure how to approarch this thread - I think it might be better to copy/pate your list with additions, maybe a little review of whatever you've just finished rather than camping out on the early pages because no-ones going to see it - do threads even get bumped for edits rather than actual new posts?

Saying that
Finished
Psychonaughts (steam version - gasp!)
Portal

Edit 12/01/2012 - Finished Psychonaughts - YAY!

Last Year
Post edited June 28, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Kaptain Brawe
Fear 3
Kings' Crusade
Post edited January 06, 2012 by Navagon
Just finished Bulletstorm a few minutes a go.

Feels pretty good
And the 4th game for the year is: Drawn: The painted tower (it really helps to play incredibly short & easy games. It makes your list look bigger)
I have a bad PC. :(

Quake: Scourge of Armagon
Quake: Dissolution of Eternity
VVVVVV
This year.. propably just max payne 2 and splinter cell 3 aka chaos theory. Propably got already a tie compared to last year.
Expack: Here's my list of game finished in 2012:

Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Was part1 as good for you as it was for me.. Well, half2 a bit overrated thing but I liked the part 1, it was better than main game and so I was freaking disappointed about part 2.. maggot caves almost half of the time. goddammit it sucked.

Edit. should have said ep1 but I did not. carry on.
Post edited January 07, 2012 by Antimateria
Really? Ep2 was my favorite of the HL2 games. Even the caves. The caves had a really freaky atmosphere with alot of startling stuff (which I like).

reason for edit - because I have ocd
Post edited January 07, 2012 by AdamR
Three GOGs so far:

Two Worlds
Bloodrayne
And just now VtM: Redemption
I have finally finished Messiah. It took me a couple of hours to get the damn thing working on Vista, but after that it was a pretty smooth ride, no bugs, glitches and the like.

Like I stated in another thread, I can't help but wonder how good this game could have been if only it was designed by the team that created Project Eden. There was so much room for clever puzzle design and yet the only thing these guys could come up with was "find the right type of person to possess > switch the button/open the door".

Moving on to Beyond Good and Evil. I tried playing Freedom Fighters but got bored after a few hours. I can't understand why it got so much praise when it was released.
Post edited January 07, 2012 by gutoraffaelli
Ooh, this sounds like a fun idea. Let's see if I can maintain a list long enough for the whole year.

Finished:

Sonic generations

Currently playing:

Super Meat Boy
Psychonauts
Limbo
Magicka

Future playlist

Deus Ex: HR
Alice: Madness Returns
Just Cause 2
Jamestown