It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finished:
01/06| Batman AA (main story, but I want to find all the Riddler's challenges)
01/07| Bit Trip Runner(it was hard as ****)
01/14| Earthworm Jim 1
01/16| Carmageddon 1 (well, it has a huge nostalgic factor but technically i didnt finish the game because i got bored to play the same races to get enough point for the next ones)
01/20| Earthworm Jim 2
01/25| Portal 2
01/26| Witcher 2
01/28| Trine 2
02/02| Monkey Island 2 SE
03/11| Zombie Shooter 2
03/29| Resident Evil Remake (Chris's story)
04/03| Choplifter HD
04/30| Renegade Ops
05/11| Batman Arkham City (Story-line)
06/03| Costume Quest (+Grubbins on Ice DLC)
06/04| Limbo
09/29| Trine 2 Goblin Menace
11/03| Super Meat Boy
Post edited November 03, 2012 by nandesz00
Fever_Discordia: Hmm not sure how to approarch this thread - I think it might be better to copy/pate your list with additions, maybe a little review of whatever you've just finished rather than camping out on the early pages because no-ones going to see it - do threads even get bumped for edits rather than actual new posts?
Edits do not bump threads.
and people can link to their posts with their list when they post a new game finished.

list updated as of 08/01
any omissions, mistakes, misspellings etc. just please quote me and i will try to correct them asap.
New on list:

Quake 2: Ground Zero
Fever_Discordia: Hmm not sure how to approarch this thread - I think it might be better to copy/pate your list with additions, maybe a little review of whatever you've just finished rather than camping out on the early pages because no-ones going to see it - do threads even get bumped for edits rather than actual new posts?
lukaszthegreat: Edits do not bump threads.
and people can link to their posts with their list when they post a new game finished.
I've seen people do that and end up with a friendly red pointy arrow pointing to their post when you follow the link, I've never worked out how to make one though...
lukaszthegreat: Edits do not bump threads.
Fever_Discordia: I've seen people do that and end up with a friendly red pointy arrow pointing to their post when you follow the link, I've never worked out how to make one though...
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post64
when you hover over a post an icon of... a chain? appears next to time posted. that's the link.
Fever_Discordia: I've seen people do that and end up with a friendly red pointy arrow pointing to their post when you follow the link, I've never worked out how to make one though...
lukaszthegreat: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/games_finished_in_2012_1/post64
when you hover over a post an icon of... a chain? appears next to time posted. that's the link.
Oh that's what that is!
Cheers!
Just finished 'Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts' since my last post. It's a rather fun tactical RPG with great humor and enjoyable gameplay. Unfortunately it has just a bit too many bugs and feels more like a beta than a released game, but most bugs tend to be minor things that can be fixed by saving and loading the game so it's not too bad.

Ps. there are a few errors in the list you posted for me. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes is one game and should not be separated by a comma. There are also 6 V's in VVVVVV, not 5.

But, it's nice that you're keeping the list updated :)
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Full List

I started a million games in 2011. Just working through finishing them all. :)

lukaszthegreat: and people can link to their posts with their list when they post a new game finished.
Ah, good idea. Done!
Post edited January 08, 2012 by csmith
Dead Space
Tron Evolution
06/01/2012: Magic: the Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
09/01/2012: Portal 2 Nice and short, may get back to it for the rest of the single player achievements. Not sure if I'll play it co-op though.
Just now

Fallout
Playing:

SWTOR (don't think it's completeable :P)
Runaway 2
Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Completed:

Bastion
I'm not much of a gamer - but eh... what the hell

FINISHED
Katawa Shoujo - 100% completion (Gallery / Library)
1. Assassin's Creed II + Both DLC Sequences- Xbox 360; 1/4/2012 9/10
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: The DaVinci Disappearance- PS3; 1/5/2012 9.5/10
3. Assassin's Creed Revelations- PS3; 1/11/2012 9/10 (Didn't dethrone ACII as the best game in the series in my eyes, but at least it did a lot of things right... especially the ending with Ezio & Altair. It actually gave me chills & made me a bit misty eyed & that is a true rarity for a video game to accomplish)
I guess technically, my first game beaten in 2012 was S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl. I did finish Fallout Tactics about a week before, but I had started the campaign in December (or was it November?)