It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP)

Funny how they managed to improve on the previous game in pretty much every way without actually changing anything.
Damuna: The Longest Journey.
I'm playing them in reverse order, so that one's next for me! :)
Damuna: The Longest Journey.

We're more than two months into 2011, and I've finished one game?
The hell? It's March already?

Anyway, I have nothing new to report yet. Final Fantasy XIII and Commandos 2 are taking up most of my time, and they're pretty long games. Got some Broken Sword 3 and Monkey Island 2 going on the side.
Just finish my first 2011 game :P

Myst Masterpiece Edition a lot of fun, but I really hate the piano puzzle and Achenar.
Damuna: The Longest Journey took its hold on me because my connection keeps getting cut off at night, and I carried on playing it because it gave me something to do during that time; I guess I'll be playing Dreamfall next in the same fashion, though I have a number of other games I need to see through to the end.

(Incidentally, I started TLJ twice before, without completing it.)
Dreamfall is excellent. It's a shame the third part was never made though. :(
Mass Effect (again, must be the fourth or fifth time I have completed that game since its release). Much better than I remember it, feels alot deeper than I remember, possibly because this time I took the time to read almost all the codex entries, and with difficulty turned up and squad auto power usage turned off, it required much more moment by moment tactical thought and power usage. Will have to compare on both points with Mass Effect 2.

EDIT: From a while ago, but definately this year: Silent Hill Shattered Memories for the Wii. Ok game, can't compare it to the original since I never played it, good controls, interesting ideas, nice sub-plots (or sub-stories since they did not connect to the main game in any way), but even I must ask, as a relative Silent Hill newbie, how is it a Silent Hill game if it is not in the least bit scary, or even atmospheric?
Post edited February 17, 2011 by Al1
Finished Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon yesterday. Glad to be done with it, it's simply not a very good game. Anyway, that was number 12 for 2011.
Update:
VtM:B
VtM:M
Fallout 1
Dawn of War 2: Default campaign
Supreme Commander 2.

And now:
Dawn of War 1 Default campaign

Gonna try Winter assault next
Just finished SWAT 4. What a hell of a game! Plays different like anything else out there, well maybe except from its predecessors. The Level Design is top notch and full of details and the AI ist still better than in most recent games. Enjoyed every second of it :) Will move on to its expansion pack now.
I just got through Bioshock 2. One word sums it up ..... meh
Finished Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Great Game :)
I just finish Age of Wonder camaing. I do it whit good and Evil. This game is hard be carefull.

So far this Year...

-Super Mario Bros III
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario Land II
-Super Mario 64
-Age of Wonders
Post edited March 17, 2011 by apoc17
Toy Story 3: The Video Game PC version .
Don't laugh . I have a 4 years old cousin , who enjoyed the game, especially the Toybox mode .
lackoo1111: Toy Story 3: The Video Game PC version .
Don't laugh . I have a 4 years old cousin , who enjoyed the game, especially the Toybox mode .
I've had that game in my hands like 10 times. Not sure why I haven't bought it yet. The Toybox mode looks fantastic!
Completed Monkey Island 2 Special Edition for the iPhone.

13 games total.