It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It was aimed at all of you voting Twilight but as you wish I will percieve you as scum not town. If you check my list (and we know you read it) you will see I placed him as 3rd towniest player so why should you be surprised I think he's likely to be town.
But you are looking for reason to vote me for some time apparently and you finally found one. It's not good one unfortunately. Consider yourself moved down toward scum on my list.
Vitek: First @Rod; I unvoted Twilight.

Second, this is just ridiculous? Why should you vote for Twilight? It's stupid.
Give me any reason other than he is on muttly.
I have another question, why have you marked him as town other than he is on me? Because in your list you gave no reason. I ask you (generally speaking of course) again, what about my questioning of Baron was scummy? Real scummy, not the "I think this way, and I will ignore that, so therefor it is" kind of scummy TB is trying to apply.

As for why I changed playstyle, isn’t it obvious? I cant do much for anyone if I am dead. Folks seem to come like months to fire on this site whenever someone speaks out.
Also, when I said this game loves facts, I meant that people don't like to see voting without reason, especially when the reason is just a gut instinct. Random, but I thought I should correct myself.

Well, before I wind up being the hammer I'm going to vote Muttly. Twilight's made a few interesting points, specifically the fixation on lynching lurkers day 1 (albeit that was pretty much my attitude too, but I'm blaming it on newbishness, insecurity and emulating others to learn the game. I'm much more wary of lurker lynching now).

But mainly I'm voting just because of many of the same reasons Vitek mentioned. My original theory of Muttly prodding Red seems more and more valid.

Anyway, fingers crossed people make the right decision, because we're running out of mistakes.
Vitek: First @Rod; I unvoted Twilight.
Apologies.

I finally get why some mods get upset when you don't say WHO you're unvoting!
;-}

Correct (and updated) Votecount:

4 - Muttly13 (Twilightbard, Robbeasy, Pazzer, Peanutbrittle)
2 - Twilightbard (Muttly, Stuart)
1 - Vitek (Joesapphire)

Not voting: Vitek, Itai.sharim

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is 1am GMT 5 February.
So I wont have time to return to this for a few hours I wanted to at least get this in in case the final dupe moves in while I am gone and i am not granted the time Baron got to reply port death (depending on Rods schedule).

Remember this when I am gone...

Rodzaju: 3 - Muttly13 (Twilightbard, Robbeasy, Pazzer)
And ask yourself, with 5 votes needed, what slots would the scum find it least incriminating to place their vote on a guy many people outside of themselves had already tagged as scum. Or at least were leaning heavily.

And yes Vitek, I will claim later this evening if I am still alive and have time to post. And since i beleive the three mafia have already voted, I am hoping that holds.
FYI, if anyone attempts to hammer before we get to hear Muttly's claim I will never stop targeting them for the rest of the game.

Hugs and kisses,
Penut
Can't believe it had come to this. So many blaming muttly he started a wagon on a confirmed non-town while most of the players for the lynch.
itai.sharim: Can't believe it had come to this. So many blaming muttly he started a wagon on a confirmed non-town while most of the players for the lynch.
A) It was an incredibly weak case against Baron at first.
B) It was a wagon against a non-Mafia as well. People keep glossing over that.
C) It was a wagon built up against Baron specifically instead of you. There's a lot of unmentioned support between you two.
D) There are other things that he's done that aren't all rainbows and sunshine, day 2 aside.
E) If you recall, most of the players were for lynching Baron, seeing what he flips as and then lynching Muttly if he was town. Obviously the survivor thing screwed things up, but it's not like Muttly was entirely free of suspcion.

tldr There's plenty of reasons to suspect him. There's plenty of reasons to suspect TwilightBard too. I'm waiting to see how things shake out when Muttly gets back.
PenutBrittle: Also, when I said this game loves facts, I meant that people don't like to see voting without reason, especially when the reason is just a gut instinct. Random, but I thought I should correct myself.
Generally, because you can't really get a reaction off of gut instinct except for pressure. It really depends on the case, because a town member can easily be lynched with another townie with a decent case if these things are caught.

As far as Muttly goes, if I had to put it in numbers, I'd say, I'm 70-80% certain that he's scum. Absolutes either way are reserved for mod confirmed situations (lynch flavor, confirmation of the NK, or some variation of investigation ability) because it's easy for a bunch of slip ups to happen. I admit, my whole argument can fall apart just because he flips town.

PenutBrittle: There's plenty of reasons to suspect TwilightBard too
Care to elaborate? I've heard this quite a bit recently but no one's given me anything to really defend myself from.

I think I need to look more into itai's posts, cause there's something with how he's been going that's starting to bother me...just not sure yet.
TwilightBard: Care to elaborate? I've heard this quite a bit recently but no one's given me anything to really defend myself from.
Honestly I don't have much beyond I suspected Orryyrro a lot on the first day. And the fact that if Muttly proves town then basically it's bad news for you.

TwilightBard: I think I need to look more into itai's posts, cause there's something with how he's been going that's starting to bother me...just not sure yet.
This I agree with. I would be far more comfortable lynching itai and then muttly as the scumbuddy rather than vice versa.
So, I am Lawrence Jackson, Everyoungs head of security and your town cop. I will make this quick as I dont have a lot of time right now.

N1 - Baron obviously. He came back bad, obviously in the worst way possible for me. As I didnt want to reveal myself I simply put it out there and others ran with it as I hoped. Then somehow I got pegged, some day someone can explain that to me. But we all know its because if you talk youre targeted here, so dont trouble yourself about it.

N2 - I will hold this one to myself for the moment.

I have no 100% info to give you as I am sure to not last the night. Even if you dont lynch me scum is sure to kill me as they likely cant risk me pegging another of them. Anyway, this is all I have time for at the moment but if alive will be answering questions and such tomorrow (US that is). I beleive I have gotten most everything out there if you care to read my posts.

Also, should I be lynched, since its clear TB has seen the bread crumbs and even hinted at it many moons ago, you can surmise one of two things... Either he chose to think I have been laying them since D1, which is damn near suicidal as scum. Or hes scum and saw them and pressed to kill me. Same for Pazzer, especially pazzer in fact. I would look at them both very closely. Itai, I dont know what to tell you there. He could just be a genuine townie or possibly a very cool cucumber scum. Will discuss other tomorrow if folks like, and I am alive!
Eh. I'm intrigued enough to unvote for now and prolong this discussion.
muttly13: So, I am Lawrence Jackson, Everyoungs head of security and your town cop. I will make this quick as I dont have a lot of time right now.

N1 - Baron obviously. He came back bad, obviously in the worst way possible for me. As I didnt want to reveal myself I simply put it out there and others ran with it as I hoped. Then somehow I got pegged, some day someone can explain that to me. But we all know its because if you talk youre targeted here, so dont trouble yourself about it.

N2 - I will hold this one to myself for the moment.

I have no 100% info to give you as I am sure to not last the night. Even if you dont lynch me scum is sure to kill me as they likely cant risk me pegging another of them. Anyway, this is all I have time for at the moment but if alive will be answering questions and such tomorrow (US that is). I beleive I have gotten most everything out there if you care to read my posts.

Also, should I be lynched, since its clear TB has seen the bread crumbs and even hinted at it many moons ago, you can surmise one of two things... Either he chose to think I have been laying them since D1, which is damn near suicidal as scum. Or hes scum and saw them and pressed to kill me. Same for Pazzer, especially pazzer in fact. I would look at them both very closely. Itai, I dont know what to tell you there. He could just be a genuine townie or possibly a very cool cucumber scum. Will discuss other tomorrow if folks like, and I am alive!
Hmmmm,

unvote Muttly

Interesting that you say it's 'clear' that I've seen your breadcrumbs. I'd like an elaboration on what breadcrumbs you mean, because I don't make a habit of looking for them (and since you've said it, it's your burden to prove it.), actually, any breadcrumbing that's been in games I've been in has had to have been spelt out for me to notice <.<.

I don't like that you're not willing to be forward with information, especially at this point. It feels like a ruse to keep you from being lynched. I'd also like to know how your results were being given to you, town/not town?

I believe the claim, it makes sense when putting the pieces together. Muttly, please correct me if I'm wrong but you pushed Lynch All Lurkers to remove possible people who'd you investigate and find town, aka, pushing for people to say more and thus get better reads?

Your comment today when the day first started sounded really scummy still, and if you weren't a target for scum you sure as hell made yourself one then.

Hmmmmm, but this raises more questions. Especially one for Itai!.

itai.sharim: Precisely, because I don't think luck was involved here
Start talking, the only ways to know this are knowing that Muttly was a cop, or if Muttly was scum with you. We can throw the first out the window. But you've been pushing him as a bad lynch a bit much, and I think you need to tell us how you figured this out.

As for reading through for itai....here's the thing, he doesn't throw his vote around much (in fact, only a few times that I've seen), and his posts are more, questions and clarifications instead of outright reads and views. It makes it very difficult to get a feeling of where he's at, but at the same time, I couldn't build a case if I tried because there's simply not much there to work with.

Vote Itai Maybe this will get something out in the open.
ok.

Unvote Muttly

That makes things a lot clearer.

Vote Twilight

Theres role-fishing, and then theres role-fishing.
Pegging another of them? So you investigated mafia on night 2? Why don't you share it then? I don't think there is reason not to now.
I guess you get town/not-town results, right?