It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Have you read what I and itai wrote before that vote? I picked you because you voted early in the day while you wanted to look for info day before. Similar thing to what Red_Baron did and muttly got him lynched for. Itai said that makes muttly town so I wanted to do the same to get confirmed too. :-)
Otherwise I have you like most towny player so far. So I can't understand Joe and muttly voting you.
Actually, I stated that I wanted to put pressure on my biggest scum-read. I got information but that was only after Day 3 had started.

I got confused cause you also mentioned me when it appeared you were talking about Red, so that's where the core of that came from.
Vitek: ...Pseudo-vote muttly. It's not bolded on purpose.
Will I get claim this time, sire?
Surely you jest. Not at this point, no.
TwilightBard: Muttly...I have a few things. First off, It's 'convenient' that I wasn't around for Day 1 when I'm a replacement? Are you saying it was some grand plan to replace a player after Day 1 so I can comment on it without having any posts?
No, simply that its easy to fire from a bullet proof position. Why not throw rocks when theres no hope of drawing out your actions on the same topic?

TwilightBard: As for your vote. You pointed out Crazybear's vanishing without voting, I mentioned this in my Day 2 Wall of Analysis. Also, you voted for Orryyrro on the basis that he was lurking. Here's the quote with your reasoning, and if the reasoning changed, there was no indication of this.

muttly13: In that spirit I am happy to go to my next lurking pal... vote Orryyrro who last posted something I felt was meaningful (and happened to agree with his second paragraph) at 259 (three days ago). For fairness, he also posted 2 days ago at 277 but it wasnt adding much in my opinion
TwilightBard:
I am not catching your point here. Perhaps I will just clarify, I am fine lynching lurkers. I did not vote for CB, a man lynched for lurking. I did not vote him because I had some thought he was town. If youre looking for something more, happy to answer, just elaborate on what you want.

As for the case against you, I am happy to let others push for things today, so I will vote for whom I think is scum or whomever someone shows a solid case for. D2 just got me in trouble for pushing, and I quote, "a prime lynch target".
@Peanut Apart from your role pm and the results of nk and lynches there are very few facts in a mafia game. Unless one of the mafia makes a big slip up like in game 1. You just have to look at what everyone posts and make your best guess as to who the mafia are.

As for Muttly I think Rob is spot on with his theory. It explains why you ignored Itai's vote and why you haven't pressed him today. Even though in p439 you said you though he was leaning scum.

Of course the plan backfired a bit when people started voting for you. I bet you were relived when Red turned out to be a survivor. As it allowed you to come you with this ridiculous false claim. Which Itai has been pushing all day.

It makes no sense to out yourself in such a way on day 2. Especially with the doc dead. As you're just asking the mafia to kill you. Today it seems like you want us to believe the mafia completely missed it. As not only did they not kill you but they also failed to roleblock you.

When Muttly flips mafia that will confirm Rob as town at least to me.
I know I'm being a bit lax at the moment but I'm still here and I will get a proper post up later tonight.
pazzer: Of course the plan backfired a bit when people started voting for you. I bet you were relived when Red turned out to be a survivor. As it allowed you to come you with this ridiculous false claim. Which Itai has been pushing all day.

It makes no sense to out yourself in such a way on day 2. Especially with the doc dead. As you're just asking the mafia to kill you. Today it seems like you want us to believe the mafia completely missed it. As not only did they not kill you but they also failed to roleblock you.

When Muttly flips mafia that will confirm Rob as town at least to me.
What false claim?
You get 5 scum points for confusing me.

If muttly flips mafia Rob gets a lot of town points but will not be confirmed. It's dangerous to take it as absolute. After all, he could really be bussing all the time to get confirmed.

JoeSapphire: hm.
I don't know.
You've made me question myself, but that's not exactly difficult.

Well I went back and read the honestly's again. It could be written over a while I suppose.
SORT OF weird, actually, that Vitek would go to the effort of counting all the instances of the word in three other games, just to defend someone else.
And I want to protest against Twlightbard being titled "like most towny player so far", I disagree.

Well.
It's sort of sensible on Vitek's part...
BUT, well. I was saying that you can't really prove whether or not it means anything.
He claims it certainly means nothing. ("you can't find his alignment from this. " he says)

- so what does that mean? I should actually be voting Vitek? Could do...
Me? Why? For making you question yourself. I did look it up because it interested me. I wanted to see if it really can mean something but I found out it doesn't It may mean he is usually dishonest in RL or he just like that phrase but it can't be used as sign of alignment.

Now it seems it's either muttly and itai or Robbeasy and pazzer I guess. The third mafia is somewhere among Joe, Peanut and pazzer (he can be teamed with muttly and itai).

Town
Twilight - apart his confusion about my vote I see nothing wrong with him

Vítek - he misreads or misses things sometimes but he's OK

Stuart - he improved his stance a lot since D1

Peanut - usually town feeling but from time to time I see (and feel) something odd.

Joe - he's odd all the time but is he scum?

pazzer - trie to confirm players even before somthing happened and looks a bit opportunistic, confused me

itai - was ignored by muttly, strangely defends him (weak cause leading to lynch makes him town?), accuse me of wanting to be hammer just like that (to make me scummy?)

Robbeasy - hammered Red_Baron and explained it terribly

muttly - his case on Red. Came out of nowhere with 100% scumtell, while he ignored itai. shocked by NK, tries to confirm himself by pointing Red's neutralness, stated someone as backup lynch while he thought he's town. Also he is reasonable today suddenly. If he is convinced about being right yesterday why change playstyle so much?
Scum

That's most of it for now. See you later.

P.S.

muttly13: Now, who the heck did make that statement? Now I have to go back and read again.
It was TwilightBard.
Pazzer what??
JoeSapphire: Pazzer what??
tried to confirm player even before something happened. There is a lot of mistakes in that sentance. :-)

He says "When Muttly flips mafia that will confirm Rob as town at least to me. " Not only is muttly not lynched but it doesn't confirm Rob and I don't like him doing it.
Am as certain as you can be in a mafia game that Muttly and Itai are mafia. Hence the use of when instead of if. Probably should have said when either Muttly or Itai are lynched and turn out to be mafia that will confirm Rob as town at least to me.

Vitek: If muttly flips mafia Rob gets a lot of town points but will not be confirmed. It's dangerous to take it as absolute. After all, he could really be bussing all the time to get confirmed.
In my opinion it would confirm Rob as town. Accepted other people might not agree which is why I added at least to me. Could see a mafia player bussing one of his buddies but two I just don't see.

As for the false claim I though it was obvious what Itai was hinting at. But maybe it's just because it's something I considered yesterday along with Muttly being a lyncher. Itai keeps going on about Muttly knowing Red was “not town”. Only way he would know that for sure is if he's cop.

You also have this post from Muttly

muttly13: Vitek - My investigation is leaning town.
Doubt very much he would out the third mafia member. So believe it likely you're town Vitek.
I find that Pazzer and TB are pushing the same "ignored Itai" agenda when I clearly did not. Another case of you may not like the answer, but its clearly there. And I find that odd since Pazzer in the past has been so meticulous in finding each statement that addresses one issue or another, as in his attempted defense for Baron against my case. Why has he not turned his razor eye to that, but instead has chosen to support it.

Also, three general items. The idea that I said I had "100% scumtell" on Baron. I never said this, ever. And two folks are using it consistently in Pazzer and TB. What I said was it was solid. By its very definition a tell is ambiguous, I felt it was a pretty good tell. Turns out he was not scum, and yes, I was lucky he was at least anti-town.

Second, the thought Baron was anything but anit-town. If Baron was so "pro-town" why not just claim one shot vig? Either he was so flustered at being found out he finally broke down (which is exactly what happened by his own words, but you can make up your own theories if you like) or he hasnt a clue how his role would be viewed. And what purpose would there be to drop his "I have a secret i wont tell anyone" comment before he was lynched? Exactly how is that the definition of a guy playing for town and not for himself?

Third, the idea I responded to Baron as he responded to me. It was any but. I stated a case and never varied or tried to press the idea upon others. I asked you come to your own conclusions. And be it through Barons own responses or people actually taking a look at what I pointed out, we strung him up. To then use that as a case against me is absurd. Nothing i did was "anti-town" in any fashion. I stated, did not vary or lie, asked for open discussion, and allowed it to happen without ranting about every point. Say whatever you like about whatever else i may have said, but that Baron issue was handled calmly and without ranting or argument from me.
Right, I have now had chance to think about the questions I asked in my post yesterday and I have reached my conclusions.

Even without the last post by Muttly I am convinced that all he was doing was putting out an opening prod on Red_Baron using his vote on me as a pretext to apply a bit of pressure and it was Red_Barons reaction the propelled the whole thing to where it went. Muttly might well be scum, but I can't reach that conclusion from what happened, and I am more inclined to think town.

If I think he is town then it probably the case that thos leaning heaviest on him are the most likely to be scum, and it seems to me that TwilightBard is leading the charge so,

Vote TwilightBard.
Votecount:

4 - Twilightbard (Vitek, Joesapphire, Muttly, Stuart)
3 - Muttly13 (Twilightbard, Robbeasy, Pazzer)

Not voting: Peanutbrittle, Itai.sharim

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is 1am GMT 5 February.
Just a quick post to say I'm here, and I'll be making a longer post/possible vote in an hour or two. I'm just rereading the entire thread, I'm pretty torn between both suspects.
First @Rod; I unvoted Twilight.

Second, this is just ridiculous? Why should you vote for Twilight? It's stupid.
Give me any reason other than he is on muttly.
Vitek, why are you defending him?

Vitek's most recent reaction seems to assume Stuart is town. Which is strange.

unvote twilightbard, vote Vitek

possible tactic to attempt to incriminate an innocent by defending them?

well anyway I'm going out so I'll be back later. sorry.