It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
And done....
I thought this conference would have been longer. I mean, the client's great news and all, but... I dunno. I would've loved to see even more. Half an hour seems like such a short time.
Cool stream, but.. that was fast T_T
Bummer that there was no Cyberpunk.
Anybody know if you'll be able to redeem The Witcher 3 on GOG if you buy the DVD version?
I'd love to have that goody bag
No Thursday releases and no CP2077 details. Sad day.
Strijkbout: Can anyone confirm if ARMA 2 will support crossplay, if so I'm interesting to buy it.
They said nothing about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyYW9AOWh-8
fcorse
DProject: I thought this conference would have been longer. I mean, the client's great news and all, but... I dunno. I would've loved to see even more. Half an hour seems like such a short time.
I thought it was good. Short and sweet is the way to go.
So was there no release date for the Galaxy Client, or did I miss it?
DProject: I thought this conference would have been longer. I mean, the client's great news and all, but... I dunno. I would've loved to see even more. Half an hour seems like such a short time.
I got the impression it was more to show GoG Galaxy than the witcher 3.
ggf162: Anybody know if you'll be able to redeem The Witcher 3 on GOG if you buy the DVD version?
I'd like to know as well, and what if any drm is in the DVD version?
I'm disappointed there was no news on the Linux project.