It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
and fail
Potzato: Edit 2 : they just should kill the chat, too much people/hype/psych to be readable
DubConqueror: Click the expand button on the lower right and you won't see the annoying too-fast-to-read chat thingy no more.
Thanks I tried to 'uncheck' the chat to no avail... expanding didn't sound promising, thanks for showing me the way.
Vainamoinen: These "chats" are bullshit. 36,000 people trying to communicate at once. It's more personal in here. ;)
Agreed. Just like with Insomnia, the real fun is on the boards.

AND WE'RE OFF!

First up, Witcher 3 release date is Feb 24, 2015
Post edited June 05, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Thanks Sinistar for posting info.
Ooh, shots fired at Ubisoft's convoluted pre-order tiers.
So non-developpers are allowed to watch?
The Witcher 3 going to be released on GOG too, what's going through your head CD Projekt Red!?!?

EDIT: Haha there we go
Post edited June 05, 2014 by ggf162
Pls be live gameplay not another prepacked gameplay.
Shame this was leak 1hour ago :'(
Standard TW3 edition with map, manual, soundtrack ....
skeletonbow: They're totally going to announce "The Witcher" movie trilogy as the new addition to The Witcher universe.
Been there, done that.
D'oh, ninjad by the zombie cat by 18 minutes. Starość nie radość.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by MoP
Vitek: It is sad because he was face of GOG. G-Doc or Judas are cool guys and do good job but they are mostly faceless drones (no offense:-p) who are like forum Santa's little helpers...
I respectfully disagree; G-Doc and Judas are doing important work that's of far greater value to me personally.

I do like TET, I'm sad to see him go and I wish him all the best.

At least now he will never be forced to eat his hat... :/
Bah Twitch isn't loading. That site is the worst in history.
There is no existing Witcher movie so it could be good idea to make one.

Still waiting for more news.

bouncedk: Bah Twitch isn't loading. That site is the worst in history.
Seems like the gossips about Twitch bought by YT were true. First sign.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by SpecShadow
RPGelephant: Hello from the streaming venue!
It's going to be awesome! We are all pumped! I'm tweeting pics like crazy and we are officially accepting press, just a half hour left!
tburger: When GOG team takes over the stage?
In a little minute :P