It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: As Grargar said, months ago. I guess you were too busy raping and pillaging and just being a Viking to notice. :-)
Longboats! Aaarrrr!

*Edit: Don't mind me - I'll just be standing over here doing my best imitation of a potted plant.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Getcomposted
ddickinson: As Grargar said, months ago. I guess you were too busy raping and pillaging and just being a Viking to notice. :-)
Getcomposted: Longboats! Aaarrrr!

*Edit: Don't mind me - I'll just be standing over here doing my best imitation of a potted plant.
Wait. Who said that?

;)
adaliabooks: Wait. Who said that?

;)
I think it was that potted plant. :-)

Don't worry little plant, those Viking are no problem, especially now they have shrunk in number. It seems the great battle between the Vikings and the Legion has decimated both sides, leaving only the odd survivor. :-)

;)
ddickinson: I think it was that potted plant. :-)

Don't worry little plant, those Viking are no problem, especially now they have shrunk in number. It seems the great battle between the Vikings and the Legion has decimated both sides, leaving only the odd survivor. :-)
Who you callin' "odd"? ;)
donsanderson: Who you callin' "odd"? ;)
I'm sorry, do you prefer I say crazy, bizarre, weird, strange, average GOG user, or mental, instead of odd? ;-)
donsanderson: Who you callin' "odd"? ;)
ddickinson: I'm sorry, do you prefer I say crazy, bizarre, weird, strange, average GOG user, or mental, instead of odd? ;-)
Weird is good but bizarre has a nice ring to it too. ;-)
Has Shadowrun: Dragonfall been on sale yet today? *fingers crossed it shows up in next 17 hours*
xieliming: Has Shadowrun: Dragonfall been on sale yet today? *fingers crossed it shows up in next 17 hours*
Not according to CarrionCrow's list here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_winter_sale_tracker_thread/post4761

I think it's been on before, so there's a chance it will come up again. One of the proper trackers will probably give you a more accurate answer.
xieliming: Has Shadowrun: Dragonfall been on sale yet today? *fingers crossed it shows up in next 17 hours*
Last time Dragonfall showed up, was yesterday. Is there some specific reason you hope it will appear in 17 hours? The sale ends in 41 hours, you know.
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Grargar
Off for a bit of adventure to the store now. See ya'll in while. ;)
donsanderson: Off for a bit of adventure to the store now. See ya'll in while. ;)
Sounds more thrilling than this. Take us with you! All of us! It'll be the most exciting day at your local store ever....-laughs-
Hmmm i get the impression prices just went up for aussies :(
CarrionCrow: Sounds more thrilling than this. Take us with you! All of us! It'll be the most exciting day at your local store ever....-laughs-
So I take it you won't be so eager to host the next sales tracker thread? I can understand why Sinistar passed on it this time. :-)
Post edited December 13, 2014 by ddickinson
Niggles: Hmmm i get the impression prices just went up for aussies :(
Flat-priced games have become more expensive for Australians.
FoxySage: Wait what? Blade of Darkness was removed from GoG? Why? When? What happened?
Grargar: 2 months ago.
Oh, okay. Guess i missed that announcement. That's really sad to hear. It is a pretty good game. :/

;)
ddickinson: I think it was that potted plant. :-)

Huh? Guess that battle happened during the night while i was out pillaging and looting. ;)
Post edited December 13, 2014 by FoxySage