It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I refresh the page and the banner that pops up is for Lifeless Planet. Very apropos of the end of such a big sale.
Well, I got all I needed, so that's all :). It was fun and games, thanks everybody for hanging here and tracking all those offers. See you again on next sale... or earlier :)
high rated
Telika: And now : BANISHED FREE !!
I dont think so, because it would be a slap into the face for all the buyers ;-)
Congratulations everyone, we and our bank accounts lived (well almost *wink*) through Summmmmer Sale! And I'm looking forward for Fall Insomnia ;)
Post edited June 30, 2014 by Dawnreader
Telika: And now : BANISHED FREE !!
Christoph89: I dont think so, because it would be a slap into the face for all the buyers ;-)
Precisely, thats why I would find it hilariously trolly.
Christoph89: I dont think so, because it would be a slap into the face for all the buyers ;-)
Telika: Precisely, thats why I would find it hilariously trolly.
True ;-)
Sales ending makes me :(
Austrobogulator: Sales ending makes me :(
I bit like finally hitting the bottom of the yoghurt cup ;-)
CelestialBunny: No free Banished as a final thankyou from GOG? No buy...this was not the deal GOG...give us teh final freebie!
there was no deal.

jmich datamined some stuff.

we never knew how the datamined stuff was going to work.

gog never told us anything about those things.

you got - assuming you were around for that - four /free/ games out of this sale, which is quite a good haul all things considered if you never bought anything else.

don't worry too much about banished. it'll eventually come down in price [hopefully].
Austrobogulator: Sales ending makes me :(
DeMignon: I bit like finally hitting the bottom of the yoghurt cup ;-)
A magical yoghurt that makes you more slim with every spoonful.

Now I can actually play some of the games I bought instead of obsessively stalking the flash sales trying to hunt for the next game I want.
j0ekerr: You bastard! What kind of steely Batman-like self control do you possess to resist the siren's call of the low low price?
Dawnreader: Maybe he has every other game in GOG catalog that he finds interesting, hm ?
That's a big part of it, yes :)

There was one other game I was thinking of getting, but I decided to wait because it'll give me a chance to use those $5.99 coupons I'll get once I pre-order The Witcher 3 (which I am going to do, just not yet).
Always a pleasure to share a thread with you, my fellows.
Thanks to GOG for the great sale. Thanks to the elders for sharing their efforts and wisdom in tracking and hunting sales.
Till next time.
Finally GOG.com returned to the old and trusty self... Well, kinda...
Attachments:
JMICH BETRAYED US !!! HE WAS PART OF IT ALL ALONG !! IT WAS ALL A PLAN AIMED AT erm

IN ORDER TO uhh

AGAINST US !!!

Telika: JMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICH

you you you PROMISED us !!!!
JMich:
JMich: I'm just a picture collector.
JMich:
He collects pictures of OUR FACES when we realise that banished isn't discounted more !! THAT IS WHAT HE DOES !
Also, since I'm one of those who only seems to visit the forums in the time of sales, I hope everyone has a good Fall Insomnia sale as I won't be here for it. I'll be touring Western Europe at that time.

Woo Hoo!