It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 700+ games discounted up to 90% off, daily special Bundle Deals, a constant stream of exciting Flash Sales, and some fantastic surprise giveaways, we launch into the season of gaming joy!

The biggest celebration of DRM-Free gaming this season is right now, right here on GOG.com! It's warm and nice outside, the summer draws ever closer, so let's make sure it's full of fantastic games. There's no one good way to spend your summer, but we know well that gaming can make every single one of them better. So, whether you plan to stay inside, hike into the wilderness, or take a boat into the calm sea, we'll make sure your laptop is filled with great DRM-Free games you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. To that end, we're holding our [url=http://www.gog.com]2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale!

Each day we'll present you with at least two special Bundle Deals with a selection of of great classics and indies available up to 90% off! As usual, you'll be able to buy just selected titles out of the bundle with a slightly lower discount, or complete your collection with just the ones you're missing, retaining the higher discount rate. Let's take a look at our offers for today, shall we?

Today, we seriously mix things up to bring you both lighthearted comedy as well as dark and morbid horror. The Legacy of Kain Saga is the Full House of gaming with its family themes and colorful presentation. Across four episodes ironically titled Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and Defiance the series explores the relation between Kain, a authoritative father with obvious god complex, and Raziel, his rebellious son with questionable fashion sense. The story also includes many of their relatives from extended family, that cannot help but to make a mess in their imaginary homeland called Nosgoth. Hilarity ensues! All this cheerful moments for only $5.96 (that's 75% off!). The other of our offers today, is bound to chill the blood in your veins with its terrifying setting alone. The Deponia Complete Trilogy takes place on a distant planet. A planet, that long ago must have been not so different from our own Earth. Yet now, it is a grim and dark place that suffered a tragic environmental disaster. The surface of the planet is now completely covered with waste. Toxic rain flushes the pollution deep into the ground, poisoning it and making the land barren. Way above, there's the remaining enclave of civilization, housing the remnant of the human race. Now imagine one of them, a defenseless girl, falls down to the toxic junkyard below. Even though she doesn't die instantly poisoned with every imaginable toxin, her future looks grim. The wasteland is filled with danger, and soon she'll find out that she is not alone among the towering piles of garbage. What strange mutated monsters could have survived in such conditions? And what do they eat? The horror! All the thrills for just $11.97 (that's 80% off!). There you have it, a mix of laughter and cries of despair to fill your weekend with gripping gaming. Or did we overdo the mixing?

On top of that, almost all of our catalog has been discounted by up to 50%. On top of that, our front page is overflowing with excellent Flash Sales on single games. You can grab them up to 90% as well, but don't take to long, as they come and go pretty fast! Why don't you head out to GOG.com front page, and see what's happening right NOW!
Matruchus: The above described is not possible. You can only buy one or the other at once.
trentonlf: You correct in that can not add both bundles at once. Will remove one if add the other this way :-/
You can add other games as long as not another bundle though doing this.
I'm not sure what you mean, I can add 2 Bundles and/or other games too: http://imgur.com/zv6KetN
Post edited June 15, 2014 by soavio
Matruchus: The above described is not possible. You can only buy one or the other at once.
trentonlf: You correct in that can not add both bundles at once. Will remove one if add the other this way :-/
You can so long as you choose to gift the entire bundle - see attached pic.
Attachments:
Does anyone know if Shadowrun has been in the flash sales yet?

cheers!
HypersomniacLive: You can so long as you choose to gift the entire bundle - see attached pic.
What I don't understand is why can't someone just add the bundle to the cart, and then add the flash sale game without having to search through the whole site to add games individually? Having to manually add games to the cart that the person already has just doesn't make any sense.
magnoberta: Does anyone know if Shadowrun has been in the flash sales yet?

cheers!
From what I have seen, it was in the flash sale early on (just like the Spring Sale), but may come around again. I am waiting for this one also.

cheers!
Yes, check this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_tracker/page1

cheers!
It has, but it will probably be back.
Here's a thread where you can keep track of the progress of the sales.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2014_drmfree_summer_sale_tracker/post1
thanks for the link guys!
HypersomniacLive: Yes, it does - just leave the checkout page for the first one open, go back to the front page and do the same for the second bundle. Then your cart will contain both bundles and you need to go through only one transaction - I just tested it.

EDIT: added missing verb.
It's funny how we have to trick the site to do this LOL
Thanks for a way to do it though :-)
HypersomniacLive: You can so long as you choose to gift the entire bundle - see attached pic.
This seems to work only if you already own the games. Otherway it just allows one bundle. I don't know its just weird.
opeter: Can someone tell me if the STALKER series will be in this promo too?
Matruchus: As much as I know it wasn't yet.
Thanks for you reply. And also thanks The_Blog.
Hey Piranjade,
your order was completed successfully. :)
New games added to your account:
King’s Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY 2.2 GB

GAH! I really hope that's it for me in this sale because I really cannot afford any more games!
Piranjade: Hey Piranjade,

GAH! I really hope that's it for me in this sale because I really cannot afford any more games!
There are 15 more days to go...

The_Blog: There are 15 more days to go...
*combusts*

The Evil GoG overlords look down on you and smile as they say "You will buy more my child"