It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With 700+ games discounted up to 90% off, daily special Bundle Deals, a constant stream of exciting Flash Sales, and some fantastic surprise giveaways, we launch into the season of gaming joy!

The biggest celebration of DRM-Free gaming this season is right now, right here on GOG.com! It's warm and nice outside, the summer draws ever closer, so let's make sure it's full of fantastic games. There's no one good way to spend your summer, but we know well that gaming can make every single one of them better. So, whether you plan to stay inside, hike into the wilderness, or take a boat into the calm sea, we'll make sure your laptop is filled with great DRM-Free games you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. To that end, we're holding our [url=http://www.gog.com]2014 DRM-Free Summer Sale!

Each day we'll present you with at least two special Bundle Deals with a selection of of great classics and indies available up to 90% off! As usual, you'll be able to buy just selected titles out of the bundle with a slightly lower discount, or complete your collection with just the ones you're missing, retaining the higher discount rate. Let's take a look at our offers for today, shall we?

Today, we seriously mix things up to bring you both lighthearted comedy as well as dark and morbid horror. The Legacy of Kain Saga is the Full House of gaming with its family themes and colorful presentation. Across four episodes ironically titled Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2, Blood Omen 2, and Defiance the series explores the relation between Kain, a authoritative father with obvious god complex, and Raziel, his rebellious son with questionable fashion sense. The story also includes many of their relatives from extended family, that cannot help but to make a mess in their imaginary homeland called Nosgoth. Hilarity ensues! All this cheerful moments for only $5.96 (that's 75% off!). The other of our offers today, is bound to chill the blood in your veins with its terrifying setting alone. The Deponia Complete Trilogy takes place on a distant planet. A planet, that long ago must have been not so different from our own Earth. Yet now, it is a grim and dark place that suffered a tragic environmental disaster. The surface of the planet is now completely covered with waste. Toxic rain flushes the pollution deep into the ground, poisoning it and making the land barren. Way above, there's the remaining enclave of civilization, housing the remnant of the human race. Now imagine one of them, a defenseless girl, falls down to the toxic junkyard below. Even though she doesn't die instantly poisoned with every imaginable toxin, her future looks grim. The wasteland is filled with danger, and soon she'll find out that she is not alone among the towering piles of garbage. What strange mutated monsters could have survived in such conditions? And what do they eat? The horror! All the thrills for just $11.97 (that's 80% off!). There you have it, a mix of laughter and cries of despair to fill your weekend with gripping gaming. Or did we overdo the mixing?

On top of that, almost all of our catalog has been discounted by up to 50%. On top of that, our front page is overflowing with excellent Flash Sales on single games. You can grab them up to 90% as well, but don't take to long, as they come and go pretty fast! Why don't you head out to GOG.com front page, and see what's happening right NOW!
Maxvorstadt: In the email I got, it says the sale will go on till the 30th of June. Where do you have the info about the 29th from?
The sale has been reverse engineered by forensic examination of the web page HTML etc. from which was derived a list of bundles that might be offered and on which days, and the list of flash games up for grabs. Since then both of these lists have been 100% confirmed as each day has came and went. The 18th and the 29th of June had nothing determined however leaving these as "special unknown" days in the sales promo period. GOG has clearly documented June 30th as the end of the sale but it is a partial day only (I forget the time cutoff), therefore the last full day of the sale promo is the 29th which coincidentally is a day that no bundles were forensically determined for. Just like the 18th was predicted to be an "all bundles at once" day, it is predicted that the 29th will be an encore day of the same and GOG has a past history of doing encores at the end of major promotions where all prior sale items come back all at once for one final blowout bash. That is just speculative but based on strong past history so it is highly probable but not guaranteed. One way or another though something big/different/special will happen on the 29th that is yet not 100% known, and then a few hours into June 30th it's all over and the fat lady sings. ;)
innerring: Will there be a last day recap of all 30 deals? Can't remember if GOG did that in the previous sales.
Luned: Current speculation is that a last-day repeat is probable, but AFAIK we don't have any blue-text confirmation on that.
Thanks.
Hopefully Leisure Suit Larry will appear again.
Luned: Divinity:Original Sin is releasing today, might've been in prep for that.
What? I thought it was postponed to the 30th or something?
Luned: Divinity:Original Sin is releasing today, might've been in prep for that.
Crosmando: What? I thought it was postponed to the 30th or something?
Maybe it will be available for preorder. I believe Dragon Commander had a GoG preorder so it would make sense to make one for Original Sin too.
Indeed, it was originally going to be released today but was delayed to finish adding voice acting. Some folks probably never heard about the release date being delayed until June 30 though. Here's the official info right from the horse's mouth though so to speak: ;o)

http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com/faq.php
Also:
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin#Development]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinity:_Original_Sin#Development[/url]
Post edited June 20, 2014 by skeletonbow
Does anyone know if AoW3 will be on sale again during this sale? I missed it the first time around. :|
Post edited June 21, 2014 by FoxySage
FoxySage: Does anyone know if AoE3 will be on sale again during this sale? I missed it the first time around. :|
Unless it's hit its pre-negotiated cap of how many copies can be sold at discount, it should appear again. I don't know of any title that has been removed from rotation yet.
Oh really? I missed the postponement announcement then. Rats! On the up side, that means I have more money for this sale. :)
Shame GOG's version of Ghost Recon doesn't include the two expansion packs (Desert Siege and Island Thunder). The full package would have been a definite buy from me, even at twice the (flash deal) price.

Still added quite a few games to my shelf over the last few days, so I can't really complain. Summer sales are cool. :-)
Hmm...no mention in this advert about the timed giveaways or trivia contests. I wonder why?
Tekkaman-James: Hmm...no mention in this advert about the timed giveaways or trivia contests. I wonder why?
Not sure I follow - did you read about them anywhere else today?

I assume with the big event only two days ago, anything special will happen after the weekend.
Tekkaman-James: Hmm...no mention in this advert about the timed giveaways or trivia contests. I wonder why?
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I follow - did you read about them anywhere else today?

I assume with the big event only two days ago, anything special will happen after the weekend.
The advert from yesterday mentioned them. Not dates or details, of course, but they were mentioned.
Safe for these bundles...
FoxySage: Does anyone know if AoE3 will be on sale again during this sale? I missed it the first time around. :|
It was already 4 times on sale since the sale started. But it will surely come again till 30th of June when the sale ends :)

Here you can see which games are on sale and how many times they already appeared: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-VD-iAhDf-nBcCS2unQF96Q0wYxUgVaqQWEVXvkJ-X8/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Does anyone know if
Tales of Monkey Island (series of 5 episodes)
http://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_monkey_island
was on a high-discount during this summer sale?

right now it is (as all games) at 50% discount

thanks