It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Please stop those constant comparison to Steam and Amazon. GOG isn't anywhere near the size of those two so it's only natural that their options are quite limited both in terms of setting a price point which would allow them to make a modest profit and other things such as other OS support (sorry Linux fans, while I 100% support you, I feel there is a good reason - read limited resources - your not getting some love).

It's also really annoying how demanding some people are with the whole 50% off isn't enough thing. Look, I understand you might already own some of those games and would prefer to save that few $ for another games but what you do have to understand is that 75% off is a special kind of discount, whereas many feel like they are entitled to it. Those games are sold in bundles so people spend more than they would otherwise but without really the feeling of getting shafted (at least I don't feel that way) and it's not like those bundles are some random games thrown in together.

Finally, if you really have to save those few dollars there are always some people (just read this or any of those sale threads) who own those bundles and are willing to help. So just put some extra effort and it'll be win/win situation for everyone.
Tranquil.Suit: I have game ideas in my head which I want to accomplish. If I show you them, will you pay me money?

And before you start comparing me to Romero, that guy was talking about how awesome the AI is gonna be and how you'd be able to basically facebook with game NPCs. Oh dear.
Buenro-games: Give it up pig boy. You and I know you are doing the whole "I am outraged thing" for absolutely no reason. Daikatana stands beyond your understanding and I don't think you will find anyone to laud it, nevertheless you will always find people who understand it. And it's place in gaming history by the way.
A place in history? So is the Titanic. And stop calling me pig boy, you blue haired freak.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
I don't even want the ARMA collection, I wouldn't even play it for at least a year.

This is what I keep telling myself. Under some duress.
xep624: I know there was quite a number of gamers checking gog.com everyday (including me) and some of them were disappointed/upset with the repeats, but hey I think this sale was better than the last XMas sale and there was over 500 games with 50% discount. Quite a few times I was literally sighing with relief, because buying new games every day or every second day is a mad idea.... So congratulations GOG Team and now let's patiently await for some newish and oldish releases!!
teshra: +1, my feelings exactly and well said.
Yep, mine as well.

I got all the bundles I wanted so now it is time to start picking up a few individual games that I've had my eye on. System Shock 2, Children of the Nile and I'm sure a couple others.

JustADreamer: It's also really annoying how demanding some people are with the whole 50% off isn't enough thing.
Well said. To me, 50% off is a great deal. Imagine getting that type of discount at a regular store. Not likely. But people get spoiled with the 60%-80% discounts of bundles and weekend/gem promos.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by CrowTRobo
G-Doc: None of the games that will be featured in the weekend promo are available in today's bundles and special offers. Hope that helps :-)
Bet it'll be exactly those games I'll be buying before the summer sale ends :D
Ah well, can't wait for the mystery to come to light!!
King of Dragon Pass is just 1.5$ , buy it !
the_bard: I must say I am somewhat disappointed that I cannot complete the bundles that include games I already own. I have to buy the whole thing and gift the rest. Was really wanting to complete my Bullfrog collection as I missed the deal the first time around. Still, very nice promo for folks that don't already own most or any of the games in the bundles.
Do you mean already own elsewhere? If you have individual games in a bundle from GOG, you don't have to buy them again. The bundle price will be adjusted to include just the ones you don't have. The adjustment doesn't show up on the main page, you have to click on the bundle.
011284mm: So now that this is all over do we get to see Microsoft games here this month?
Buenro-games: Please let it be Close Combat: A bridge too far. Boy do I want to play that game again. I really do.
That game rocks. I got the Blitzkrieg Anthology trying to replicate the experience. Not even close
Buenro-games: Give it up pig boy. You and I know you are doing the whole "I am outraged thing" for absolutely no reason. Daikatana stands beyond your understanding and I don't think you will find anyone to laud it, nevertheless you will always find people who understand it. And it's place in gaming history by the way.
Tranquil.Suit: A place in history? So is the Titanic. And stop calling me pig boy, you blue haired freak.
Hey don't call Chidori a blue haired freak. As far as me saying pig boy it is only because of your avatar. I mean... it is a pig boy, no?
Tranquil.Suit: A place in history? So is the Titanic. And stop calling me pig boy, you blue haired freak.
Buenro-games: Hey don't call Chidori a blue haired freak. As far as me saying pig boy it is only because of your avatar. I mean... it is a pig boy, no?
Hotline Miami mask, you noob.
Buenro-games: Hey don't call Chidori a blue haired freak. As far as me saying pig boy it is only because of your avatar. I mean... it is a pig boy, no?
Tranquil.Suit: Hotline Miami mask, you noob.
It is actually called the Aubrey Pig mask. But yeah ok, I won't call you pig boy even though you are wearing a mask that looks like a pig face. You still suck on your appreciation of Daikatana by the way but that is a side point.
My credit card hates you gog, but on the upside, i've almost slashed my wishlist in half.
Anyone want to help me pick from these three?

Kings Quest 4-6, Space Quest 4-6, or Quest for Glory 1-5.

I never played any of the Sierra Adventure games.
Tranquil.Suit: Hotline Miami mask, you noob.
Buenro-games: It is actually called the Aubrey Pig mask. But yeah ok, I won't call you pig boy even though you are wearing a mask that looks like a pig face. You still suck on your appreciation of Daikatana by the way but that is a side point.
Arrrg, somebody peel the skin off these grapes. I'm dissatisfied about Daikatana.
Felix004: Anyone want to help me pick from these three?

Kings Quest 4-6, Space Quest 4-6, or Quest for Glory 1-5.

I never played any of the Sierra Adventure games.
QfG. :p