It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
lchandler121: Yeah, I guess after they bought the liscenses to the games after thq floundered and then raised the prices in the first place.. then yes, If it had been clearly stated that they would go up in middle of the sale then it wouldn't have been so bad but I never saw a statement on the front page and didn't find out on the forums till days after why they went up in price.... anyways. It is what it is.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2013_nodrm_summer_sale_begins_on_gogcom/post129?staff=yes
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/last_chance_to_get_60_games_50_off_each_in_the_nodrm_summer_sale

They did try to warn you, still sucks that Interplay's stingy but like you said:
it is what it is.

edit:but Interplay's going to lose the rights to sell Fallout by the end of this year and I think it's highly likely we'll see the Interplay titles go on sale before then.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Shaolin_sKunk
lchandler121: Yeah, I guess after they bought the liscenses to the games after thq floundered and then raised the prices in the first place.. then yes, If it had been clearly stated that they would go up in middle of the sale then it wouldn't have been so bad but I never saw a statement on the front page and didn't find out on the forums till days after why they went up in price.... anyways. It is what it is.
Shaolin_sKunk: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2013_nodrm_summer_sale_begins_on_gogcom/post129?staff=yes
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/last_chance_to_get_60_games_50_off_each_in_the_nodrm_summer_sale

They did try to warn you, still sucks that Interplay's stingy but like you said:
it is what it is.

edit:but Interplay's going to lose the rights to sell Fallout by the end of this year and I think it's highly likely we'll see the Interplay titles go on sale before then.
I sadly didn't frequent the forums till afterward when the sales had ended for them.... Anyways not trying to start anything, just depressed that they never got bundles for interplay games... W/E Till the next sale.
If someone is willing to help me get Machinarium and Botanicula for the discounted price, please PM me.
So, is the Fair and Square bundle supposed to be 0% off?
I've just completed the Cat Lady and... Wow! It's an amazing game! I won't say anything more because I don't wanna spoil it. The less you know about the game the better for you. You have to experience it yourself. I just can't recommend it highly enough! Just remember! A note that the game is suitable for mature audience only is not just for show. Don't let your kids play it.
BmB: So, is the Fair and Square bundle supposed to be 0% off?
look on the page, save 0% off on individual games.
lol
My only critisism is, in some cases, having to pay more for 2 games within a bundle than 3. I guess that's why it's called a bundle and it could be perceived as even better value for money but it would been preferable to me if 1 game cost less than 2 < 3.

Having said that, I have been caught up in the promo and in terms of value for money, have probably 200+ hours of gaming from GOG for less than it costs for a single platinium PS3 title.
P1na: Yes and yes. Well, sorta. I did install it to check where all the suckiness complaints were coming from, but I'm real busy lately and I only had time to watch the opening cutscene, punch a few dragonflies and die.
most people who claim that the game sucks haven't actually played it. see the guy above you...

it's flawed alright, and it bombed for a reason, but it's not nearly as bad as some make it out to be, and it's definitely worth playing for a little bit, if just to see what Romero wanted to accomplish. there ARE some pretty good ideas in Daikatana.
There are a handful of games that still tempt me, but I spent enough already on this sale. In addition, I bought two new board games yesterday - something I wasn't exactly planning on - which definitely exceeded my current gaming budget, so no more expendable cash for now.
P1na: Yes and yes. Well, sorta. I did install it to check where all the suckiness complaints were coming from, but I'm real busy lately and I only had time to watch the opening cutscene, punch a few dragonflies and die.
Fred_DM: most people who claim that the game sucks haven't actually played it. see the guy above you...

it's flawed alright, and it bombed for a reason, but it's not nearly as bad as some make it out to be, and it's definitely worth playing for a little bit, if just to see what Romero wanted to accomplish. there ARE some pretty good ideas in Daikatana.
I have game ideas in my head which I want to accomplish. If I show you them, will you pay me money?

And before you start comparing me to Romero, that guy was talking about how awesome the AI is gonna be and how you'd be able to basically facebook with game NPCs. Oh dear.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
P1na: We're talking science fiction now?

I stopped hoping for such endings a long time ago. Nowadays, I just hope for the ride to be enjoyable.
Reever: Now come on, don't be that pessimistic. Unless you also read Gantz :P

gandalf.nho: A hint about the promo to help select our 50% games today?
Reever: That would be helpful indeed :D
None of the games that will be featured in the weekend promo are available in today's bundles and special offers. Hope that helps :-)
Fred_DM: most people who claim that the game sucks haven't actually played it. see the guy above you...

Yup, i have completed the game once. It start to get better right on second chapter, with the level little bit resemble Hexen. My major gripe with the game is terrible first chapter, that's for me is even bigger problem that the sidekicks' AI. It is quite rare to see an action FPS so diverse like this. Each chapter feels and looks different, complete with unique set of weapon to fit the mood.

Brief history about the game:
http://rome.ro/games_daikatana.htm

Straight from the horse's mouth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMtVbz_JuE
wormholewizards: Yup, i have completed the game once. It start to get better right on second chapter, with the level little bit resemble Hexen. My major gripe with the game is terrible first chapter, that's for me is even bigger problem that the sidekicks' AI.
The final chapter is also quite mediocre, thanks to generic guns and fuck ugly prison levels. Yeah, just what I want after an adventure spanning time and space: fire pistol at rats in a rusty sewer pipe, while looking for unmarked chemicals.

Wait, Gameboy Color Daikatana? Free? Yay!
Post edited July 04, 2013 by grviper
Reever: Now come on, don't be that pessimistic. Unless you also read Gantz :P

That would be helpful indeed :D
G-Doc: None of the games that will be featured in the weekend promo are available in today's bundles and special offers. Hope that helps :-)
Hmm, color me curious then.

Tranquil.Suit: I have game ideas in my head which I want to accomplish. If I show you them, will you pay me money?

And before you start comparing me to Romero, that guy was talking about how awesome the AI is gonna be and how you'd be able to basically facebook with game NPCs. Oh dear.
Give it up pig boy. You and I know you are doing the whole "I am outraged thing" for absolutely no reason. Daikatana stands beyond your understanding and I don't think you will find anyone to laud it, nevertheless you will always find people who understand it. And it's place in gaming history by the way.