It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher franchise up to -85% • win games in the #SummerGaming contest • unlock Sunless Sea & RiME while you shop

UPDATE: It happened again! Another batch of lovely games has emerged from the sea, looking for new friends to spend some quality time with. Among them, the Worms series, Sheltered, Real Myst (grab it before it goes bye-bye), The Escapists, and more!

Also, new things are in store for #SummerGaming Week Two – E3 is still ongoing, but CD PROJEKT RED already shared their new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s time to celebrate. And what better way to do that than with an up to -85% sale on The Witcher franchise; meanwhile we're in that grimy futuristic mood so we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale!

There's still plenty of time to unlock a free copy of Sunless Sea (spend just 5$ in the sale) and RiME (pick up 20$ worth of games). To help you with that, we've added even more games to the Sale lineup, including FAR: Lone Sails, Mages of Mystralia, Mainlining, and Commandos.
GOG Connect is still dispensing DRM-free editions of games to thousands of Steam users. You can also DRM-free your games when you visit GOG.com/connect, log in to your Steam account, and claim a DRM-free edition of your every eligible game.

Finally, you can help us spread the word: we're looking for awesome and creative ways to put gaming in your summer – childhood photos, a video from yesterday, stories, and everything in between. Join us on Twitter & Facebook starting on June 11 and share your #SummerGaming for numerous chances to win great games!

The #SummerGaming Sale will run through June 18, 10 PM UTC.
Linko90: It'll be up soon, translations for other regions need to happen first. As for now, here's the link - ;) https://www.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=summersale2018
faroot: I should point out that, using Gog Galaxy, I can neither click through on that link (error popup "class not registered") nor can I copy paste it to another browser (a flaw that I bug reported to support 6 months ago).

It'd be nice if you'd poke someone about making Gog Galaxy more useable by fixing those two things; the current context shows that it can be rather important. Thanks.
Noted, I would also suggest a ticket in our support system https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/categories/201553025
faroot: I should point out that, using Gog Galaxy, I can neither click through on that link (error popup "class not registered") (..)
Try that one in Galaxy: Play CYBERPUNK!
faroot: I should point out that, using Gog Galaxy, I can neither click through on that link (error popup "class not registered") nor can I copy paste it to another browser (a flaw that I bug reported to support 6 months ago).

It'd be nice if you'd poke someone about making Gog Galaxy more useable by fixing those two things; the current context shows that it can be rather important. Thanks.
Linko90: Noted, I would also suggest a ticket in our support system https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/categories/201553025
Oh, I did try to be responsible and do that, rather than complaining to other users in the forum.

It's ID #0005528 from Dec 22 2017 in the bug system on mantis.gog.com, which I assume is the same thing as a "ticket". Nothing happened to it nor 5 other bug reports, which doesn't surprise me -- like any company Gog is doubtless buried in user complaints -- but it's a bit discouraging. I marked it as severity Major, which I think is accurate, since I *need* copy-paste for recording my purchases in detail, but can't use Galaxy to do it.

mike_cesara: "Try that one in Galaxy: Play CYBERPUNK! [linked to https://embed.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk]"

That works nicely in an external browser, but still fails in Gog Galaxy. Wait, is this link issue only a problem unique to *me*?
faroot: mike_cesara: "Try that one in Galaxy: Play CYBERPUNK! [linked to https://embed.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk]"

That works nicely in an external browser, but still fails in Gog Galaxy. Wait, is this link issue only a problem unique to *me*?
No, you aren't alone. The link should work in Galaxy theoretically ; )
high rated
Apparent some new sales additions were pushed 2 hours later than usual...a list of forthcoming...
Thank you for the freebie, but to be honest, the game itself Ziggurat isn't much to write home about. On a more positive note, I enjoyed your trailer for the new Cyberpunk game at E3.
Hillsy_: Thank you for the freebie, but to be honest, the game itself Ziggurat isn't much to write home about. On a more positive note, I enjoyed your trailer for the new Cyberpunk game at E3.
I requested a gift code via a support ticket. Haven't heard anything back yet.
Hillsy_: Thank you for the freebie, but to be honest, the game itself Ziggurat isn't much to write home about. On a more positive note, I enjoyed your trailer for the new Cyberpunk game at E3.
Etiquette demands that one not complain/criticize gifts; it's just politeness.

(Besides, it's rated 4/5 overall and has enthusiastic 5/5 reviews, so that's like, just your opinion, man. It's not like they're throwing stinking garbage at us.)

Not that I'm one to talk; I see that a bug report I filed was frustrated, angry, and rude. How embarassing. I apologized, but, I shouldn't have done that, I know better.
Cheers for another freebie.
high rated
New games were added 2 hours later than usual:

Here is the list of today's new additions:
Aragami (60%)
Aragami - Collector's Edition Upgrade (60%)
Aragami: Nightfall (New - 10%)
Hammerwatch (85%)
Heroes of Hammerwatch (New Best - 25% vs 20%)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (75%)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Expedition Guide (70%)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Khaaneph Fleet Pack (70%)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Soban Fleet Pack (70%)
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak - Soundtrack (70%)
HuniePop (75%)
HuniePop - Deluxe Edition Upgrade (74%)
Hyper Light Drifter (New Best - 60% vs 50%)
INSIDE (50%)
LIMBO (80%)
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (80%)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (80%)
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (New Best - 80% vs 74%)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Alf's Escape (74%)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Scrub Abe (10%)
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (New Best - 80% vs 75%)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (New Best - 80% vs 75%)
Outlast (85%)
Outlast 2 (New Best - 66% vs 60%)
Outlast: Whistleblower (85%)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (90%)
Surviving Mars (New Best - 30% vs 10%)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition (New Best - 30% vs 10%)
Surviving Mars - Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack (New - 20%)
Surviving Mars - First Colony Edition (New Best - 30% vs 10%)
Surviving Mars - Season Pass (New - 20%)
Tales of Maj'eyal (50%)
Tales of Maj'eyal: Ashes of Urh'rok (50%)
Tales of Maj'eyal: Embers of Rage (33%)
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults (10%)
The Signal From Tölva (66%)
RWarehall: Outlast 2 (New Best - 66% vs 60%)
I'm a huge fan of the original Outlast. If anyone is contemplating getting the sequel: DON'T!

Just don't!

Absolute bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping garbage. Actually, it doesn't meraly scrape the bottom of the barrel, it already dug a tunnel underneath it. The amount of awful design choices they managed to cram into this game is just staggering.
Thank you so much for Ziggurat, Sunless Sea and RiME! :D
Thanks again GOG!
Thanks for the free games, GOG. Very nice sale this time. :)
Thanks for the freebie as always. :)

And nice to see Humongous acknowledge the sale - https://twitter.com/HumongousEnt/status/1006696012361052160