It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Apple has and will forever be Cancer

I avoid their products like the fucking plague.
I never have used itunes since day 1 of itunes, a fact I am proud of.
You get what you deserve if you trust or use Apple.

I have hated Apple since the early days of the Mac.

Their only good product ever was the Apple II/c/gs.
high rated
I suppose there is a good side to this, it strongly highlights the dangers of allowing your data to be a) stored on the internet, b) controlled by third party vendors. The simple upshot is if you don't do it yourself prepare to lose it. I would never EVER consider using any form of online storage for any type of data which I did not have an offline separate backup solution copy of, and even then I would rarely use such a thing. Remember the only person who cares a jot about you or your things is you.
johnnygoging: I wonder if one of these days a driverless car will detect a software mod or non-manufacturer/dealer/supplier crony relationship authorized part and shut down the car trapping someone in a natural disaster they were fleeing from.
As soon as there will be a nuclear war/zombie apocalypse/[insert your natural disaster here]
Itunes has always been shite. Did they ever change from using the crappy default apple format to something decent?
Lord_Kane: Their only good product ever was the Apple II/c/gs.
Much as I also dislike Apple's behaviour, I can't agree with that sentence. Whatever you think of Apple the company, their products have generally been considered to be of very high quality.
phaolo: That's why I'm still looking for a decent online music store..
a4plz: https://www.defectivebydesign.org/guide/audio
There aren't many with the same breadth as iTunes, but this list should cover all of your bases.
Ah thank you, but I'd need a store like GOG that started with classics (expecially 70'-90').
Lord_Kane: Their only good product ever was the Apple II/c/gs.
ncameron: Much as I also dislike Apple's behaviour, I can't agree with that sentence. Whatever you think of Apple the company, their products have generally been considered to be of very high quality.
Well I didnt say it so people would agree with me.
Honestly my anti-apple bias aside, I find myself agreeing with you, I just don't like them, I liked apple until Jobs took over, thats what started my dislike of the company.
ncameron: Whatever you think of Apple the company, their products have generally been considered to be of very high quality.
I watched some disassemble & repair video and they said that Apple's hardware is average, expecially compared to the usual absurd price. O_o
It seems that I made a wise decision back then to keep two different systems, an online (Linux) & an offline (Win7); online security and privacy & offline piece of mind (no MS trying to sabotage my PC by deleting stuff or trying to install win10). :)

Oh, and please don't buy mp3's - only vinyls & cds! :P
Lord_Kane: Well I didnt say it so people would agree with me.
Honestly my anti-apple bias aside, I find myself agreeing with you, I just don't like them, I liked apple until Jobs took over, thats what started my dislike of the company.
Jobs was everything both good and bad about Apple. Not many people define a company the way he did.

I don't use any of their stuff, but I recognise quality, and I would use them if Apple wasn't such a control freak of a company.

phaolo: I watched some disassemble & repair video and they said that Apple's hardware is average, expecially compared to the usual absurd price. O_o
They use the same hardware suppliers that the rest use, so of course their hardware isn't going to be any better quality. It's the design that Apple excels at. They just create better designed products.
Post edited May 06, 2016 by ncameron
ncameron: Whatever you think of Apple the company, their products have generally been considered to be of very high quality.
Apple Products; Beautiful outside, Hideous inside™.
Vythonaut: Apple Products; Beautiful outside, Hideous inside™.
Ha, yep, that's about right. :P
Heh, enjoy your fucking cloud :-P
ncameron: They use the same hardware suppliers that the rest use, so of course their hardware isn't going to be any better quality. It's the design that Apple excels at. They just create better designed products.
Well, they said that sometimes the hw was even worse than usual, even for expensive models.
Like a display frame that cracked at the base due to a poor design choice, power button not separated from the rest of the keyboard, no chip protection from hits, some missing heat grids, etc..
phaolo: Well, they said that sometimes the hw was even worse than usual, even for expensive models.
Like a display frame that cracked at the base due to a poor design choice, power button not separated from the rest of the keyboard, no chip protection from hits, some missing heat grids, etc..
Yeah, they've had dodgy designs, I'm sure. I don't think you'd find any hardware company that hasn't though. Were they suggesting that Apple was worse than most?