It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It can't be insantly pirated, first someone has to buy it and then the buyers will still use the pirated version because of faster torrent speeds than gog or something joke.
Yes it will be pirated BUT whether it is pirated or not it is completely irrelevant.

The reason is simple. People looking for the pirate copy are usually people with very little money and little ability to buy games. The vast majority aren't customers anyway.
When i was younger i used to pirate popular games. Now i buy my games. Why? Because now i have the money to buy them. I could still get pirate games if i wanted but i have money so i see no reason not to buy a genuine copy unless the DRM is so horrible that the pirate game is actually better.

Funny enough DRM is the one thing that can make an actual paying customer want a pirate copy.
M_aV: Just wanted to start this because I am worried about the expansion of pc gaming since the release of The Witcher 3 was released, and i think that sales numbers could be affected by degenerates cracking the game on PC. Sure people could have done the same for the Witcher series, but i think this is a whole new crappy pc era that they will have to deal with.

Any ideas if they will have countermeasures? or evidence to prove my worry otherwise?
Of course it will be, and the game will also sell like hotcakes, so...

P.S.Your arguments are stupid.
sirDexter: https://spidersweb.pl/2016/12/cyberpunk-2077-dofinansowanie.html
Polish government "gave" CD Project RED 30 million PLN (about $8 million) to improve the game.
Yes, it was legal, but slavery was also.
So if I get a game without paying (CD Project is not losing there, just not gaining) then I'm a thief?
What about Poles who paid for that and they don't even know the game exists. Real money was taken from them.
Do Polish people (me) can have the game for free, then?
The probable success of the game will bring money to all Polish people through taxes, increased economic activity (due to the money that the game brings into Poland), possibly more jobs within Poland especially in the SW development and IT field, more tourism because people want to see the country where the game was made etc.

So all Polish people benefit from the game, so actually every Pole is obliged to buy at least one copy of the game! You owe it to CDPR!