It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I prefer micromanage games like Caesar 3, but it's so addictive and take too much time so I can't play it. Usually sits down and 8 hours pass.
Banned because even though games like that can be fun, they have absolutely no story and no big world to explore, and everything you do affects everything later so if you screw up you can play a game for many hours only to eventually get into a virtually unwinnable state, and have to start over, having wasted all that time!
Banned because with city builders you make the world and the story. Do you want an industrial town? Suburbia? A big city? Large errors are often salvageable, and if you really can't fix something you can revert to an older save. In fact, you should save before making material changes so if they don't work out you can backtrack easily.

Even if a city fails, you get more knowledge for your next attempt. I rebuilt the city I mentioned, but instead of using coal I use solar and wind energy. My city's books are in the red, but I'm making a fortune with oil, coal, and raw ore. More than enough to offset my losses.
Banned because this has turned into a discussion.
Banned because.......uhmm I don't have a reason.
Banned for being unreasonable.
Get banned you handsome rogue!
Banned for using a lolcat as an avatar.
Banned for not laughing with kitties.
Banned cause puppies > kitties.
Banned because feline overlords 100x > puppies. Also, more responsible, clean and low upkeep.
Banned for abandoning your people and moving to Greece!
Banned for mobile greasing.
Banned for watching Grease Live.
Banned because I prefer the film.