It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because that makes it like Zone of the Enders, right? ... right? ...
Banned because I've never played any of the games in that franchise, but the arts look cool. So you're unbanned.
Banned for being indecisive about banning.

InSaintMonoxide: Banned because that makes it like Zone of the Enders, right? ... right? ...
Banned for playing the Game of the Ender.
Banned because being a double banner is no better than the reason of me getting banned.
^ banned, because as the standard bearer of the color guard, you allowed your banner to be captured by the enemy
Banned for guarding colors, even though they will continue to exist in perfect safety so long as there is light.

Vinry_.: Banned because being a double banner is no better than the reason of me getting banned.
Banned because you're asking for it, just so that I can double ban yet again!
Vinry is banned for once again confusing my Lego face-hugger for a tank.
Banned for running over tank man.
^ banned, because you should have "tanked" him
^ Banned for advocating for violence.
Banned for advocating against self-defense; I wouldn't be banning you now if you would just tank me!
Banned and physically removed, so to speak, for violating the NAP.
Banned for violating the SLEEP.

LegoDnD: Vinry is banned for once again confusing my Lego face-hugger for a tank.
Oi! You were supposed to be banning HMA and not me!
Post edited September 18, 2022 by Vinry_.
^ banned because the "Sheep Leaping Evening Enumerating People" should be allowed to count sheep to fall asleep
Banned for not pointing out that the sheep must be electric if the SLEEP are androids.