It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeresMyAccount: Banned because this computer is such junk that Firefox keeps not responding every time I try to load a page!
Should be banned for talking nonsense about innocent browsers not connected in any direct way to the poster before him.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because i just came to and realized i needed to ban somebody again, sorry.
Should be banned for posting while I was writting
Post edited December 31, 2017 by Enneagon
Banned for writing while I was watching X rated videos on the internet.
Banned because you watch that stuff, instead of media-socializing with fresh young cute girls and watch their webcam broadcasts live!
Congratulations, you have been selected to be banned because the end of the year!!!.
You're banned because it's even closer to the end of the year!
Banned for still not changing your profile picture. It's close to a new year!
Banned because I've had the same image for more than 3 years, so the fact that it's a new year is irrelevant.
Banned for stagnancy and same old, same old!
Banned because we're on GOG, where everything can be old.
Banned because everything can be old here, but not everything old can be good old.
Banned because not everything is old. They have new games here too!
HeresMyAccount: Banned because not everything is old. They have new games here too!
Banned for age discrimination. Older games need play time too!
Banned for telling me what to do with my play time :(
Banned for having free time.
Banned for posting in a silly topic on a game site and presumably playing games if you have no free time.