It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Prah: So what could today's release be?
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 3rd.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 3rd.
Wow, really? Tell me you're not joking. I've been out of the loop with regard to the localisation efforts.
Charon121: Wow, really? Tell me you're not joking. I've been out of the loop with regard to the localisation efforts.
No joke.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C80wCJvUMAArfqm.jpg
Nothing: Complete Edition.
Charon121: Wow, really? Tell me you're not joking. I've been out of the loop with regard to the localisation efforts.
Grargar: No joke.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C80wCJvUMAArfqm.jpg
Instabuy if it's so! I loved the first two titles.
Soooo , maybe tomorrow we get some 'Star Wars' - thing ...
Edward_Carnby: Soooo , maybe tomorrow we get some 'Star Wars' - thing ...
Yep, the end of the special star wars sale.
Charon121: Instabuy if it's so! I loved the first two titles.
There you go.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 3rd.
Post edited May 03, 2017 by Grargar
Thats really poor GOG! Give us some games already!!
What could today's release be? :D
Prah: What could today's release be? :D
Today's release could be a batch of offline installers with Galaxy included ;).Nah, just kidding.Maybe THQNordic pulls off some of their magic again :D.Cheers
Post edited May 10, 2017 by deja65
I think we might be getting Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge later in the day.
Is Dead Cells out today or just as early access? I never know with Steam.
If it's really out today, it would be a good addition, but unlikely, as there's no unofficial confirmation.

Edit: Ok, just saw the trailer until the end, and it'll be out on early access. So it'll be a long wait still.
Post edited May 10, 2017 by rgnrk
rgnrk: Is Dead Cells out today or just as early access? I never know with Steam.
If it's really out today, it would be a good addition, but unlikely, as there's no unofficial confirmation.
Roguelike platformer? Jump ´n`runs I hate since the 80s and roguelikes have this shitty permadeath concept. So this game is not for me.
GOG sent out newsletters about STRIFE 10 minutes ago, so unlikely we will get anything today, else they could also have packed today's release(s) into that mail.