It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Discworld 1 + 2" i hope.
Post edited May 21, 2012 by retro_gamer
gibbeynator: It's going to be American Nightmare. Now, THURSDAY'S release, on the other hand...
gameon: Actually, you might be right about that. Oh well, thursdays release will probably be an older game.
American Nightmare is a pre-order - so we are waiting for 2 games... I put my hopes for Hitman 3 & Deus Ex 2 :D
retro_gamer: "Discworld 1 + 2" i hope.
This will be so hard to get :)
It is published by Psygnosis known now as Sony Computer Entertainment Studio Liverpool :)
Post edited May 21, 2012 by spinefarm
gameon: Actually, you might be right about that. Oh well, thursdays release will probably be an older game.
spinefarm: American Nightmare is a pre-order - so we are waiting for 2 games... I put my hopes for Hitman 3 & Deus Ex 2 :D
spinefarm: This will be so hard to get :)
It is published by Psygnosis known now as Sony Computer Entertainment Studio Liverpool :)
Yeah, I know it could be impossible :( but I still hope I will be able to play these masterpieces some day.
Post edited May 21, 2012 by retro_gamer
spinefarm: American Nightmare is a pre-order - so we are waiting for 2 games... I put my hopes for Hitman 3 & Deus Ex 2 :D
spinefarm: This will be so hard to get :)
Not to mention Discworld is owned by Sir Terry Pratchett so they will have to get Sony on board and then get permission from Terry,fortunately he is or was, given that thanks to his Alzheimers he can't really focus on a screen anymore, a avid gamer so it would be easy to convince him to agree pending he is still alive when GOG can get to the point were they can talk about getting these games on the site since he had said that once his Alzheimers progresses to the point where he can no longer write he will take his own life. Hell one of his favorite games were the Elder Scrolls series. One of my favorite quotes from him was "Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon..."
Pharaoh + Cleopatra
SimCity 3000
SimCity 4 + Rush Hour
Theme Park complete pack
The Sims Complete Collection ( i don't care if it will cost $20 )
Post edited May 22, 2012 by ne_zavarj
lately, i have been finding it very hard to suppress my desire to declare, in a trolling fashion, that the latest release will be SYSTEM SHOCK 2!!!!!!!

for some reason i think it will be a hilarious joke. i know it has been done many times before, and continues to be done, but i feel that when i say it, it will be even funnier. but it won't. then i think, 'maybe this inclination i have to declare the next game as being system shock 2 is because the next game actually is system shock 2. maybe i am psychic and not a troll.'

but then i realise, no, i am just a troll.
I bought those on the saturn about a month ago and still havent looked at them, really should have a play of these games
dreamfall the longest journey
lugum: dreamfall the longest journey
How do you know?
yep its dreamfall for $14.99
lugum: dreamfall the longest journey
Elwin: How do you know?
new & upcoming, seems to be a minute or 2-3 before the actual release time.
OK, didn't see Dreamfall coming. But still, hopefully, another two games on Thursday.
ViolatorX: I bought those on the saturn about a month ago and still havent looked at them, really should have a play of these games
Definitely. They are brilliant pieces of Point & Click genre.
I'd love to finally play Discworlds. Always lost in eBay battle. Only have Noir.
Oh I wonder, wonder, w-w-w-w-w-w......what games we'll get to-day.

(It better be more than that bland looking[opinion] rock band/guitar hero clone Symphony.)