It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: They can put Tomb Rider? or Deus Ex 2? or something we don't expect at all... but I do hope again for 4 games this week :)
DCT: Those two, it would be nice to play the original Tomb Raiders again since I'm getting bored with Tom Raider anniversary, I mean it looks nice and all but it just doesn't have the same feel as the orginal and since they made a deal with the nglide person(s) it's possible,

Hell maybe we will see Carmageddon. I will crap myself(figuratively) if that happens
Nahh we will see Carmageddon sometime around the release of the new game...
We do need Lara coming abord...
DCT: Those two, it would be nice to play the original Tomb Raiders again since I'm getting bored with Tom Raider anniversary, I mean it looks nice and all but it just doesn't have the same feel as the orginal and since they made a deal with the nglide person(s) it's possible,

Hell maybe we will see Carmageddon. I will crap myself(figuratively) if that happens
gameon: Yeah i read about that. I wonder if they would add something this quickly since the announcement. I think it wasn't long ago. Will be interesting.
Yeah knowing GOG would would probably get a announcement and a bit of a build up if they inked a deal with the guys behind Carmageddon
What about the 2nd and 3rd Splinter Cell's? I would buy Chaos Theory instantly if they added it.
King Kong's bound to be released at some point right? Pretty much every other Ubisoft game is here...
Y u no release gaems GOG? :GUSTA:
GameRager: Y u no release gaems GOG? :GUSTA:
Y u no check frontpage D:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/silver
GameRager: Y u no release gaems GOG? :GUSTA:
Garugo: Y u no check frontpage D:

WTF is SIlver? 0.o It looks cool, but damn if I never heard of it.
Garugo: Y u no check frontpage D:

GameRager: WTF is SIlver? 0.o It looks cool, but damn if I never heard of it.
I had, sorta I never heard of the PC version just the piss poor Dreamcast port but from what I keep hearing the PC version was pretty good. So I'll probley nab it either this week or the next as I'm a sucker for obscure titles that I missed out on.
I'm placing my bet on Barbie's Horse Adventures. That's the stuff! Aw, yeah.
let's see I'll say either Tomb Raider, Leisure Suit Larry 1+2+3(since we had two Sierra releases the past two weeks), Codename: Iceman, A Legacy of Kain game, Carmageddon 1+2, Ultima IX(possible given a certain tweet), Worlds of Ultima 1+2(also possible given the same tweet), a Need for Speed game, or maybe a SSI era D&D game.

But more then likely a newer game or Indie like the Blackwell games , Gemni Rue or something to that effect. Followed by the usual post of "y no GOG, GOG ur abbandonin tha classics!!111!!"
DCT: let's see I'll say either Tomb Raider, Leisure Suit Larry 1+2+3(since we had two Sierra releases the past two weeks), Codename: Iceman, A Legacy of Kain game, Carmageddon 1+2, Ultima IX(possible given a certain tweet), Worlds of Ultima 1+2(also possible given the same tweet), a Need for Speed game, or maybe a SSI era D&D game.

But more then likely a newer game or Indie like the Blackwell games , Gemni Rue or something to that effect. Followed by the usual post of "y no GOG, GOG ur abbandonin tha classics!!111!!"
Won't be Ultima 9 but i assure it's coming. Their Ultima releases tend to match up with a certain game reviewers retrospect on the series and #9 is up next.
DCT: Leisure Suit Larry 1+2+3
That won't happen until Codemasters stops making horrible "sequels" to the games.
It's going to be American Nightmare. Now, THURSDAY'S release, on the other hand...
gibbeynator: It's going to be American Nightmare. Now, THURSDAY'S release, on the other hand...
Now now, they've released 2 or more games on a single day before... but yeah, American Nightmare is being unlocked tomorrow, so that'll be something I can finally grab.
gibbeynator: It's going to be American Nightmare. Now, THURSDAY'S release, on the other hand...
Garugo: Now now, they've released 2 or more games on a single day before... but yeah, American Nightmare is being unlocked tomorrow, so that'll be something I can finally grab.
That's usually on a Thursday after a big name release, like this Thursday.