It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey everyone,

We're really sorry that there's been a delay with this gem of a game - we've been working on it & we're getting there. Stay tuned, thanks & massive apologies.
fables22: Hey everyone,

We're really sorry that there's been a delay with this gem of a game - we've been working on it & we're getting there. Stay tuned, thanks & massive apologies.
Was that a reason why upcoming, new and popular tabs were all messed up?
fables22: Hey everyone,

PainOfSalvation: Was that a reason why upcoming, new and popular tabs were all messed up?
"Why yes - we're releasing Konami, Oblivion AND having an Insomnia promo this week, so it glitched out a little bit with all the back-end tinkering going on."

I see what you did there Pain - nice try, nice try ;)
I guess this is today's release since we also got a sale with it...
gog where is game where is oblivion and most of all where is ur mammas house?
My credit card just reset for the month.

BRING IT ON!!!
We just got a confirmation that something gets confirmed in about 2,5 hours (if I did not missread the timestamp on this fancy picture). No need to be greedy about that :P
Congrats on 1138. :P

Now go find the surface!
Two more hours and apparently nothing now ;)
What's going on with GOG? Last week also only one indie release.
Yep, kind of a dry period. Maybe they are getting ready for another big release? It would be nice to finally get some Westwood games.
anothername: We just got a confirmation that something gets confirmed in about 2,5 hours (if I did not missread the timestamp on this fancy picture).
3.5 hours.
Ghorpm: Two more hours and apparently nothing now ;)
3 hours

(okay, 2h 40min from now)
anothername: We just got a confirmation that something gets confirmed in about 2,5 hours (if I did not missread the timestamp on this fancy picture).
3.5 hours.
The-Business:
Ghorpm: Two more hours and apparently nothing now ;)
The-Business: 3 hours

(okay, 2h 40min from now)
My bad ;) So tired I can't count to three ;)
Silverhawk170485: What's going on with GOG? Last week also only one indie release.
Sales are usually dry periods so that new games and deals don't have to fight for the spotlight.

Matruchus: It would be nice to finally get some Westwood games.
I'm not sure what is realistically left to get. C&C seems unlikely, and other games like Dune and Blade Runner are licensed; would you like Recoil? [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoil_(video_game]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recoil_(video_game[/url])
Post edited March 14, 2017 by tfishell
anothername: We just got a confirmation that something gets confirmed in about 2,5 hours (if I did not missread the timestamp on this fancy picture). No need to be greedy about that :P
Indie pixel puzzle game from Devolver Digital confirmed . :p