It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Considering the preorder and the design of "the happening" its probably an AMA with the FT devs or something similar.
If no game gets released today, then a dinosaur-slaying Thursday is fine too.
Grargar: If no game gets released today, then a dinosaur-slaying Thursday is fine too.
Oh, didn't know Turok 2 was coming out this week. Should be fun - as long as it's not overpriced.
Ghorpm: My bad ;) So tired I can't count to three ;)
Bigs: You don't work for Valve do you? :P
Made my day.
anothername: We just got a confirmation that something gets confirmed in about 2,5 hours (if I did not missread the timestamp on this fancy picture). No need to be greedy about that :P
Experiment513: Ehm, which fancy picture? :-o
Experiment513: Ehm, which fancy picture? :-o
adaliabooks: This one.
Yep, that one :)
Hmm. Maybe a Port of Rock & Roll Racing.
This would be superb.
Silverhawk170485: Hmm. Maybe a Port of Rock & Roll Racing.
This would be superb.
that would indeed be superb. one of my favorite racers ever!
tremere110: Oh, didn't know Turok 2 was coming out this week. Should be fun - as long as it's not overpriced.
Don't expect a lower price than the first Turok remaster. That's the price (heh) to pay when 2 license holders are involved.
tremere110: Oh, didn't know Turok 2 was coming out this week. Should be fun - as long as it's not overpriced.
Grargar: Don't expect a lower price than the first Turok remaster. That's the price (heh) to pay when 2 license holders are involved.
yeah the first turok was expensive no doubt, worth it for me though. love the turok games quite a bit.
Silverhawk170485: Hmm. Maybe a Port of Rock & Roll Racing.
This would be superb.
fortune_p_dawg: that would indeed be superb. one of my favorite racers ever!
I would love to play that game again too. But if my memory is correct, it's a Blizzard game, so the chances of seeing it here are very slim...
fortune_p_dawg: that would indeed be superb. one of my favorite racers ever!
wcdeadpool: I would love to play that game again too. But if my memory is correct, it's a Blizzard game, so the chances of seeing it here are very slim...
indeed. blizz made some good 16-bit titles for sure!
wcdeadpool: I would love to play that game again too. But if my memory is correct, it's a Blizzard game, so the chances of seeing it here are very slim...
fortune_p_dawg: indeed. blizz made some good 16-bit titles for sure!
Yep! I loved Blackthorne very much too when I was a kid ( a long long time ago :))
You are aware that Blizzard is giving it away, right? Go here.
Blackthorne is there as well.
JMich: You are aware that Blizzard is giving it away, right? Go here.
Just a heads up, but this version is only a demo, with just three tracks and no licensed music.
JMich: You are aware that Blizzard is giving it away, right? Go here.
Grargar: Just a heads up, but this version is only a demo, with just three tracks and no licensed music.
Hm, thank you for reminding me about it. I seem to recall something about the music, but not about the demo part.
Something about age and memory I guess...